• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/05 GDT | at Red Wings 4, Minnesota Wild 2 (1st Game @ LCA)

Rate this topic

I'm going to enjoy opening night. But Holland better make some bold decisions on AA soon. 

Anyhow 5-1 Wings

Daley, Frk, Tatar, Sheahan, Mantha.

LCA better be loud with great music and new vibes! The history is over! No Motown, no Karen Newman, no bud lynch, nothing from JLA! It's time for A NEW experience for the next generation!

Same lines they've been practicing with...

Tatar - Zetterberg - Nyquist

Mantha - Larkin - Frk

Abdelkader - Nielsen - Helm

Booth - Sheahan - Glendening

Kronwall out. Ouellet in.

DeKeyser - Daley

Ouellet - Green

Ericsson - Jensen

Howard starting. Looking for win #200!

1 hour ago, 8 Legged RedWing said:

Would like to see the FML line click early. Go Wings! 

Let's hope they aren't using Family Leave no time too soon! FMLA is code in the working world for Family Leave.

Anyhow, I like the lines, Kronner being out concerns me as to if he'll ever be healthy enough to play. I'm sure he's not being held out for precaution, especially being the LCA opener.... Not his biggest fan, but a 100% Kronner is a great asset. I've always said we need him at 100%. It's sad that he's rested the entire summer and he's still not ready. It might be time.

What sucks about being on The Network is it's all business. We'll probably not even see any pre game festivities! Their pre game is about all of the NHL. f*** you nhl schedulers!

Seattle has one hockey bar. Gonna check it out later with a Rags and a Hawks fan (they have openers tonight too) to rep the Wings and drink too much. So I won't be around the forums for this game most likely.

Bar is called "The Angry Beaver" I figure I lead with a comment about how I thought the joint was a lesbian bar to get the pot stirring lol

Anyway, Larkin jersey showed up literally yesterday, so I'm ready to go.

Hockeys back! First season at the LCA! Lets go Wings! Cycle, dangle, snipe, celly boys lets do this!

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seattle has one hockey bar. Gonna check it out later with a Rags and a Hawks fan (they have openers tonight too) to rep the Wings and drink too much. So I won't be around the forums for this game most likely.

Bar is called "The Angry Beaver" I figure I lead with a comment about how I thought the joint was a lesbian bar to get the pot stirring lol

Anyway, Larkin jersey showed up literally yesterday, so I'm ready to go.

Hockeys back! First season at the LCA! Lets go Wings! Cycle, dangle, snipe, celly boys lets do this!

coolcoolcool.gif