• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/05 GDT | at Red Wings 4, Minnesota Wild 2 (1st Game @ LCA)

Rate this topic

The excitement of the season combined with the excitement of the new arena, I'm thinking we win it by a score of 5-2.  Booth will get the first goal in LCA for the feel good story, Larkin and Mantha will each have 3 points on the night and we'll be overrating this team for the next couple days.  

50 minutes ago, xtrememachine1 said:

The excitement of the season combined with the excitement of the new arena, I'm thinking we win it by a score of 5-2.  Booth will get the first goal in LCA for the feel good story, Larkin and Mantha will each have 3 points on the night and we'll be overrating this team for the next couple days.  

It will be Sheahan

Let's have a fun, clean GDT tonight, no politics, not even hints of politics, be friendly to each other and let's all have a great season here at LGW!

I don't know what to expect tonight, not making a prediction tonight. Let's just see what we got out there, what clicks, what doesn't, and go from there. Excited to see some youth, really bummed that AA isn't part of it. 

I'll be here for puck drop, and excited for the home opener. Lets GO boys!

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

h4NHNqi.jpg

The little Caesars mascot, all grown up, you can see the dissapointment in his face.

"I wouldn't be doing this sh*t in Toronto" 

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Smh Uncle Gary showed up to

cfqvp2m0n2qz.jpg

uncle Gary looks like he's letting one rip

Edited by NerveDamage

Another year of getting the Wings when they play NYR, NJD & Fish Sticks or NHL Network. For the FIFTH straight season Comcast doesn't/won't open a bank of HD channels for NHL Center Ice and I refuse to pay the same price for the package as those who get it in HD. 

Counting on everyone here to provide me with that top shelf analysis. I can usually get a great feel for how the game is going 2-3 pages and the tragic late losses and heroic late wins are some of the best posts.

Game on