• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/05 GDT | at Red Wings 4, Minnesota Wild 2 (1st Game @ LCA)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, DickieDunn said:

they're all 3rd line caliber players.  I was at work and my wife f-ed up the DVR so it didn't record the game.  How'd Frk look?

Looked a bit nervous in the first and second but seemed to settle down in the third. That line -- Mantha-Larkin-Frk -- definitely has potential.

Edited by Dabura

23 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seattle has one hockey bar. Gonna check it out later with a Rags and a Hawks fan (they have openers tonight too) to rep the Wings and drink too much. So I won't be around the forums for this game most likely.

Bar is called "The Angry Beaver" I figure I lead with a comment about how I thought the joint was a lesbian bar to get the pot stirring lol

Anyway, Larkin jersey showed up literally yesterday, so I'm ready to go.

Hockeys back! First season at the LCA! Lets go Wings! Cycle, dangle, snipe, celly boys lets do this!

What did you think of the"lesbian bar" that's the only bar in town that i know of that will show games either, on occasion The Noble Fir in Ballard will play wings games, also here's a picture of how my night went last night! 

woof.jpg

20 minutes ago, OGSea89 said:

What did you think of the"lesbian bar" that's the only bar in town that i know of that will show games either, on occasion The Noble Fir in Ballard will play wings games, also here's a picture of how my night went last night! 

just found it on google street view....

les-bos.jpg

Lovely Doggo, btw

Edited by NerveDamage

20 minutes ago, OGSea89 said:

woof.jpg

Heckin cute woofer you got their friend.

Angry Beaver was great. Really strong turnout for a Thursday night. There were more than a few Detroit fans present which was awesome. Loads of Hawks fans though. At one point they got a "F*** the Red Wings" chant going and the rest of the bar joined in (very apparent we are still well hated league wide lol). But it was all very friendly and a good time, I got into it a bit with some Minnesota fans, but they ended leaving with their tails between their legs (thank you for the W boys). Definitely the hockey mecca for Seattle, strongly recommend stopping in for a game. 

Good to know about Noble Fir. I used to live right down the street from their but never went in. I'm in Magnolia so that's still a bit closer for me.

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

fkqrv0dff3qz.jpg

Bonus: Franzen looking like a total nerd last night

lkzeUpf.jpg

Is Franzen a spokesman for Belle Tire now? Y' kno cuz lf the spare tire?

16 hours ago, amato said:

That Mantha-Larkin-Frk line though! Each on pace for 82 goal seasons! :D 

Can we call It the MiLF line?

15 hours ago, Matt said:

Where were you sitting? I've heard the upper bowl is a bit tighter. I was in the lower and thought the seats were great. (I'm about 6'3".) The legroom was deeper than what I recall from the Joe, and the seat padding.... that was awesome. Pillows.

The seat padding was great.  6 rows back form the penalty box on home side of the ice. I am about 6'2, kneels where pretty much in the back of the bald dude head in front of me. I was also sitting with a group of friends all over 6 foot, leg room for tight to say the least. Lucky the guys next to guys left in the 2nd. Some reason they got 4 seats, only 2 showed. So we got some leg room later at least.