• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Things I would like to see by the start of the 2018/19 season....

Rate this topic

A laundry list of things.....

1. Holland gets retired....

2. Blashill gets fired.

3. Kronwall gets LTIRed

4. Ericsson gets bought out.

5. Bottom 10 finish and a top 10 pick in 2018. With that pick we take one of: Dahlin, Svechnikov, Tkachuck, Wilde, McIssac, McBain, McCleod. All are future stars and all fill a major need.

6. AA needs to be resigned. But then again so do Mantha, Larkin, Sheahan-maybe, Mrazek-maybe.

7. I hope that E Svechnikov gets 20+ games with the RW's this year.

8. Not only do I hope Green gets moved at the deadline but I hope Daley does as well. If possible 1 of the G's.

9. I hope and believe that Choloski, G Smith, and Rasmussen will all have big seasons this year in Junior. All are key to our future and all could be pushing for a roster spot next year.

10. I love the thought of what our F group looks like in a couple of years. Think about this group:

Mantha-Larkin-Frk

Svechnikov-Rasmussen-Tatar

Smith-AA-???? maybe Nyquist? 2018 or 2019 1st round pick?

Abby-Sheahan-Witkowski

Lil Bert and Glendening

That is a really good group-based on talent.

11. As much as I love our F group I hate our BL corp an equal amount. In a few years you will have something like this:

Dekeyser-Jensen

Cholowski-Sproul

Hicketts-McIlrath

Oullett-??? 2018 or 2019 1st round pick?

Group needs help. Adding a John Carlsson would be awesome! If only we had some cap space.....

12. Mantha, Larkin, and Tatar will all get 25+ goals. No one else will be over 20.

13. I see a 80 point season. More O than last year but a week D again.....

13 hours ago, Richdg said:

A laundry list of things.....

1. Holland gets retired....

2. Blashill gets fired.- I don't, if he doesn't get fired it means we are doing something right 

3. Kronwall gets LTIRed - Hoping a guy gets hurt? Nevermind he's already hurt, I think he retires 

4. Ericsson gets bought out. - They had the chance to do this, didnt do it. 

5. Bottom 10 finish and a top 10 pick in 2018. With that pick we take one of: Dahlin, Svechnikov, Tkachuck, Wilde, McIssac, McBain, McCleod. All are future stars and all fill a major need. - I never hope to finish out of the playoffs, call me old school. 

6. AA needs to be resigned. But then again so do Mantha, Larkin, Sheahan-maybe, Mrazek-maybe. - Pitt is waiting for the Wings to send Sheahan down so they can pick him up off waivers

7. I hope that E Svechnikov gets 20+ games with the RW's this year.- Only if someone gets hurt 

8. Not only do I hope Green gets moved at the deadline but I hope Daley does as well. If possible 1 of the G's. - Green gets moved if we are out of it, Daley won't. You do have to have some d men who can actually move the puck

9. I hope and believe that Choloski, G Smith, and Rasmussen will all have big seasons this year in Junior. All are key to our future and all could be pushing for a roster spot next year. - On almost every other team in the league Ras is in the NHL this year

10. I love the thought of what our F group looks like in a couple of years. Think about this group:

Mantha-Larkin-Frk

Svechnikov-Rasmussen-Tatar

Smith-AA-???? maybe Nyquist? 2018 or 2019 1st round pick?

Abby-Sheahan-Witkowski - Witkowski is only on the team because we have to fill the roster and have no money

Lil Bert and Glendening

That is a really good group-based on talent.

11. As much as I love our F group I hate our BL corp an equal amount. In a few years you will have something like this:

Dekeyser-Jensen

Cholowski-Sproul  - Sproul will be no where near the starting lineup next year. He's not that good 

Hicketts-McIlrath - One ot these 2 will be on the team. Hint, his name has two t's in it. 

Oullett-??? 2018 or 2019 1st round pick?

Group needs help. Adding a John Carlsson would be awesome! If only we had some cap space.....

12. Mantha, Larkin, and Tatar will all get 25+ goals. No one else will be over 20.

13. I see a 80 point season. More O than last year but a week D again.....

19 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Could be wrong, but if Rass was NHL ready, wouldn't he be on the team? He's cheap and this team has a cap problem, so why keep him down if he really is ready?

He's not. He's just new and shiny. He looks really good for an 18 year old though 

16 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Could be wrong, but if Rass was NHL ready, wouldn't he be on the team? He's cheap and this team has a cap problem, so why keep him down if he really is ready?

We don't have room for him is a large part of it. Yes he needs another year of getting bigger and stronger.