• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/10 GDT - Red Wings @ Stars - 8:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Looks like Mrazek may be getting the start tonight, questionable considering Jimmy had two excellent starts. Not too confident in tonight's game, he has a lot to prove to everyone. Hoping for a W but we'll see how it goes. 

Thanks for the GDT Dabura, looking forward to seeing what you post up. 

LGW!

7 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Looks like Mrazek may be getting the start tonight, questionable considering Jimmy had two excellent starts. Not too confident in tonight's game, he has a lot to prove to everyone. Hoping for a W but we'll see how it goes. 

LGW!

Where did you hear this? I was under the impression that Howard would start tonight and Mrazek would get one of the back-to-back starts this week (Thursday in Arizona or Friday in Vegas). Howard has been unreal, but I'm hoping Mrazek can rise out of the ashes and resemble the Mrazek we seen when he took over 2 years ago...

Guess the focus in our goaltending tonight. It's gonna have to be exceptional for us to stand a chance. Dallas have some serious scorers and I for one doubt we can avoid getting smoked, and smoked badly at that.

As usual I do hope I am wrong but predict something in the order 5-2 Dallas.

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Where did you hear this? I was under the impression that Howard would start tonight and Mrazek would get one of the back-to-back starts this week (Thursday in Arizona or Friday in Vegas). Howard has been unreal, but I'm hoping Mrazek can rise out of the ashes and resemble the Mrazek we seen when he took over 2 years ago...

Never mind. Mrazek is first off ice this morning and appears to be starting tonight...

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I have a red phone in my office that connects directly to Eklund.

Really though, there's a site called Daily Faceoff that gives you up to date line combinations and starting goalie news, I read it on there before I posted. 

Ever wonder which dringus plays sports balls in Dallas?

Check it out

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Janmark - Hanzal - Shore
Elie - Spezza - Ritchie
Roussel - Faksa - Pitlick

Lindell - Klingberg
Methot - Johns
Oleksiak - Honka

Bishop
Lehtonen

Also Mr. Trevor Daley was a long time Dallas Star. I expect to hear a lot about him tonight

5 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

LGW!

I do not understand this move. Guy plays great for two games, gets 2 days rest and Blashill plays our second best goalie.