• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Windsor Man Faces Lifetime LCA Ban For Octopus Throw

Rate this topic

On 10/11/2017 at 12:34 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-man-faces-lifetime-ban-for-tossing-first-octopus-at-little-caesars-arena-1.4348201

Obviously the man should not have "powered through" the security in order to throw his Octopus, but a lifetime ban seems absolutely ridiculous given the tradition.

I saw that guy when I went, they pretty dragged him out of the arena.

5 minutes ago, xault said:

I saw that guy when I went, they pretty dragged him out of the arena.

Well he did "power through" security (his words) to throw the darn thing.

Pretty sure your supposed to stuff them down your shorts, then whip them out and throw them when the whole crowd is up and cheering, so no one notices you.

17 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Well he did "power through" security (his words) to throw the darn thing.

Pretty sure your supposed to stuff them down your shorts, then whip them out and throw them when the whole crowd is up and cheering, so no one notices you.

are we still talking about pi?

Edited by NerveDamage

Tinfoil hat time

The Red Wings brass knew their degenerate fans would throw sea life at the first game at the LCA. So they decided to come down hard on the first person to do it to gauge our reactions. Reactions were overwhelmingly negative, so now their pulling back and will allow it to continue.

The Red Wings army is stronger than the PETA army

On 12/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, LeftWinger said:

This popular tourist site includes sculptures of a man "playing" with babies…naked, an elderly and younger man…naked, a young girl with pigtails…naked, an old man hitting a young boy…naked, a man “chasing four geniuses” which are babies….naked, a boy standing in front of a man…naked, a lizard clutching a man and a woman…naked, a swarm of babies dog piled…naked, boys fighting…naked, a standing man lifting a dead man…naked and much more…naked

8 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

This popular tourist site includes sculptures of a man "playing" with babies…naked, an elderly and younger man…naked, a young girl with pigtails…naked, an old man hitting a young boy…naked, a man “chasing four geniuses” which are babies….naked, a boy standing in front of a man…naked, a lizard clutching a man and a woman…naked, a swarm of babies dog piled…naked, boys fighting…naked, a standing man lifting a dead man…naked and much more…naked

what if those sculptures are old time maymays. the man playing with babies could be the predecessor of:

PB9d7.jpg

but, you know... with babies.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:24 AM, NerveDamage said:

lol, instead of Al the octopus they could place this beauty at the LCA's entrance.

Ton7KFp.jpg

I don't think I have ever had a nightmare this disturbing. Creepy. Look how far away the picnickers are! LOL! The geese don't seem to mind tho.