• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/12 Detroit Red Wings @ Arizona Desert Dawgs | 10 pm ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Should that even be up to him? Babs would have put him where he felt he needed to be. Lol

Eh, if it's a guy like Zetterberg, the coach will always have a discussion with the player as opposed to just making the decision on his own.

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

From what I understand, Z has no interest in moving to the wing.

Yeah that's to my knowledge also. Nielsen shouldn't be buried on the 3rd line. When given the chance he's a very high tier playmaker, I think if he had a finisher like Z and someone willing to shoot more like Frk and Tatar we would be creating something. I don't think Nielsen has been used to his potential since he got here, he was a valuable part of a bad Islanders team. 

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

Yeah that's to my knowledge also. Nielsen shouldn't be buried on the 3rd line. When given the chance he's a very high tier playmaker, I think if he had a finisher like Z and someone willing to shoot more like Frk and Tatar we would be creating something. I don't think Nielsen has been used to his potential since he got here, he was a valuable part of a bad Islanders team. 

I'm down with experimenting. We definitely need to get more out of a lot of players, Nielsen being a big one.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Eh, if it's a guy like Zetterberg, the coach will always have a discussion with the player as opposed to just making the decision on his own.

I get that. But Blash has to assert himself and do what he feels is best for the team to win games. Although he doesn’t seem to be able to keep lines that work together anyways. Roulette wheel of doom in full spin.

Just now, chaps80 said:

I get that. But Blash has to assert himself and do what he feels is best for the team to win games. Although he doesn’t seem to be able to keep lines that work together anyways. Roulette wheel of doom in full spin.

No one defies the Swedish Mafia and lives to tell about it. :no:

Just now, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Holy s*** this is lame, why am I staying up?

Yeah s***ty efforts the past two games after two great ones in the first two games. Could be much worse if not for the goaltending. I figure the team will be up and down like this all season. Just keep a consistent effort ffs!