• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/12 Detroit Red Wings @ Arizona Desert Dawgs | 10 pm ET

Rate this topic

Gee, Larkin dominates again. 

I'm sick of this announcer sucking Z's dick! He says everytime they need a boost Z has lifted them this game! I like Z, but that's bulls***. Larkin lifts this team, has all season, it was a horrible goal for their goalie to give up. This announcer is teetering on blind lust like Eddie Olczyk on Crosby.

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm sick of this announcer sucking Z's dick! He says everytime they need a boost Z has lifted them this game! I like Z, but that's bulls***. Larkin lifts this team, has all season, it was a horrible goal for their goalie to give up. This announcer is teetering on blind lust like Eddie Olczyk on Crosby.

Raanta stinkin er up in the desert thus far.

22 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Are you seriously pissed that an announcer is talking up one of the Red Wing players; a team you cheer for overall? You've got serious problems. 

17 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Are you seriously pissed that an announcer is talking up one of the Red Wing players; a team you cheer for overall? You've got serious problems. 

No, but he's giving credit to the wrong player. He says that everytime they need a spark, the top line turns it on. They haven't done s***. He's being a yes man, probably following a script he wrote to sound cooler than what he is. 21 & 14 are garbage and 40 is not sparking this team, at least tonight. It's 71, 39 & 42. Even a 40's goal was due to 71's speed