• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/12 Detroit Red Wings @ Arizona Desert Dawgs | 10 pm ET

Rate this topic

Bad first period and then they played great after that. We got pucks in the corners and actually made them spend more than 4 seconds in their own end. Special teams and Jimmy have been excellent. 

6 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I know it's early, and I mean early, but Howard.. amirite? He's been outstanding this season.

He has, no denying that!! Hope he keeps it up and stays healthy, but I have to remain skeptical of him due to his past implosions. He may just be one of those goalies that has his best years later in his career though. We shall see.

Low quality match, but ok, Howie, Green, Larkin very nice game. 

Btw., need to say that Yotes are still terrible. Years and years of reBuilding, now with Chayka to be the most progressive team ever, but what I can see is just a bunch of medicore gifted teenagers, who are destroying their talents. Honestly, just wondering where OEL could be if playing for team really focusing on real development.

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

No, but he's giving credit to the wrong player. He says that everytime they need a spark, the top line turns it on. They haven't done s***. He's being a yes man, probably following a script he wrote to sound cooler than what he is. 21 & 14 are garbage and 40 is not sparking this team, at least tonight. It's 71, 39 & 42. Even a 40's goal was due to 71's speed

He was talking about 2nd period specifically and not 14 or 21. Z was the one that made the entire play happen anyway, brought puck into zone, juked out the defender and passed to Larkin, then scored on a weak shot. 

Anyways the real MVPs on this team are Green and Howard

Edited by kickazz

Ya, relax everyone. This is a lottery team. A few nice games does not a season make.

Nyquist has been horrid. Tatar has yet to even look like he's worth what he held out for. Your best line is kids a nd your inept coach won't even play them together the entire game. Howard has been good, but it's only 3 games. Let's see how he is doing by January.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Watching the replay right now...75% of those attending last night are Wings fans...That shorty late in the game has most the crowd on it's feet.

Yeah - the Yotes need to re-locate.

They needed to a long time ago, but Uncle Gary refuses to see that, even putting the team on the league’s dime. He loves hockey in stupid places.

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Didn't watch the game but I saw Frk's goal.  We've missed a shot like that for a long-time.  Not just right-handed shot, but left-handed also.  Guy can blast the puck.  

There was a point last night where he got so drunk on one-timer power that he accidentally tried firing one cross-zone. As in, like, parallel to the goal line. It was hilarious and awesome and I hope he keeps shooting like a madman.

Also, I've taken to calling him Freddie Frkury.

5_Freddie_Mercury-300x185.jpg

Edited by Dabura