• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/13 - Red Wings at Golden Knights - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Just noticed M. Subban is Vegas’ backup? LOL

Did he get his s*** together when no one noticed?

Vegas was dissatisfied with Calvin Pickard at camp. Claimed Subban on waivers and traded Pickard to the Leafs.

Probably still doesn't have his s*** together, just the best backup they currently have. 

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Vegas was dissatisfied with Calvin Pickard at camp. Claimed Subban on waivers and traded Pickard to the Leafs.

Probably still doesn't have his s*** together, just the best backup they currently have. 

Hmm, well that was kind of a dumb move. Bad camp or not, he had NHL experience at least. Then again, COL protected Varly instead, so they probably didn’t see much in him either, unless it was a compromise pick to save other players. Talk about putting your faith completely in Fleury though.

8 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

still lost in waivers by Boston though

I don’t think he had any future there anyways. Late first rounder who was great in the OHL, good in the AHL, but couldn’t crack the lineup with the big team. Kinda like McCollum. But Subban was actually given chances to start games, not just a few periods.

Rask is stinking it up so far though, so maybe they wish they still had him around?

5 minutes ago, amato said:

:hysterical: :crybaby:

Hopefully we destroy them so the wings Twitter person can reply with a simple “scoreboard.” :P 

I just want to see Fleury get lit up. Ruh roh...

Howard stays hot and VGK get their first L. Wings start season hot because of our power play, Z, Green, and the youngns. I want to get excited but last season we started 6-2 and the bottom fell out. 

1 minute ago, kylee said:

Howard stays hot and VGK get their first L. Wings start season hot because of our power play, Z, Green, and the youngns. I want to get excited but last season we started 6-2 and the bottom fell out. 

I believe Mrazek's starting tonight, for what it's worth.

Neal and Fleury are driving the bus for them right now. Need to neutralize Neal and get all up in Fleury's kitchen.

Mrazek is starting according to all projected lineups I’ve seen. Which makes sense. Howard needs rest. No need to take a chance on a back to back.

Please, no stinker goals tonight though. Had one last game, learn from it, smarten up. If it wasn’t for that bad goal it was otherwise a very solid outing. Keep it up.

24 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

All We need is for Petr to get his swagger back!

Yep!! But, no too much. A bit, but keep it in check. His every move is being scrutinized by the team and fans right now. Just play calm and stop the shots. Has to concentrate on proper positioning foremost. Stop trying to make saves look hard for the cameras by pulling last second acrobatics. Gonna burn him again. He was taught new techniques in camp to improve, put em to use.

2 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Mrazek is starting according to all projected lineups I’ve seen. Which makes sense. Howard needs rest. No need to take a chance on a back to back.

Please, no stinker goals tonight though. Had one last game, learn from it, smarten up. If it wasn’t for that bad goal it was otherwise a very solid outing. Keep it up.

Call me old school but I put Howard right back in goal. We lost way too may 1 goal games last year. He's hot. He's our best goalie right now. Keep him in there. 

7 hours ago, Dabura said:

Hopefully, that's what they are both wearing tonight, if you know what I mean.

3 hours ago, puckbags said:

Prediction on what % of the crowd is Wings fans?

Wings fans? I say 10%. How many aren't Knights fans? 90%.

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Damn that sexy Larkin and his sexy shorts and high socks, damn him

DMCa293VAAE9OcY.jpg

Things you can't unsee.

We have MiLF vs. MaF tonight. 

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie