• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/13 - Red Wings at Golden Knights - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Ouellet.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Definitely not your typical expansion team, Gerard Gallant definitely has an effective gameplay for this personnel. I know it is very early, but I think this team is gonna turn heads all year long. Good coach, good veteran leadership, good youth. Maybe a little knee-jerk but they look solid. I wish Mrazek was in the other net. 

Mrazek hasn't really been playing well. Every other save he makes he keeps looking over his shoulder. Seems like he's unsure he's made saves or not.

Defense hasn't helped him much at all either. 

Mrazek is weak, defense is even weaker. Offense is actually doing well. 

Edited by kickazz

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember the days when we could make 10 tape to tape passes in a row and now we can't even make one to get out of our own end. We are just a supersized turnover machine. 

1 minute ago, puckbags said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember the days when we could make 10 tape to tape passes in a row and now we can't even make one to get out of our own end. We are just a supersized turnover machine. 

oh don't worry, what we lack in execution we make up for with a bunch of character and other valuable intangibles

8 minutes ago, Athanasioulater said:

Imagine the look of this team without 40. 

Its pretty scary that a guy approaching 40 years old is our best player most nights. 

There is a glaringly bad problem and it's our D. Daley has been a nice surprise, so has Green. Jensen was a bright spot last year but he's buried on the bottom pair with Ouellet who has been bad. Kronwall looks okay, not a lot of mistakes. Ericsson remains the backbone of our terrible back end. 

I think with Howard in net, it's a 2-2 tie, but not faulting Mrazek for any of the 3 necessarily. 3rd goal was stoppable, but was also an unexpected shot to the corner and was well placed.

18 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

Defense is awful. Give me Cholowski, Hicketts, Hronek, and Sarijaarvi 

It would be awesome to see some of these guys right this second but the big issue is we have zero flexibility unless someone gets hurt. 

Imagine how much better our team would be if Ericsson was a healthy scratch. So many less turn overs and costly plays. It just boggles my mind he can continue to be awful yet remain in the lineup. It makes no sense.