• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/13 - Red Wings at Golden Knights - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, kickazz said:

Someone needs to make a meme out of this.

Zetterberg the Knight Slayer

If only there were somebody here with the skills to do this.  I don't know ... maybe some dude with a nervous system that has been harmed in some way ...

17 minutes ago, kliq said:

Why can't you just admit mrazek was awful last year? We aren't talking Howard had a GAA of 2.30 while Mrazek was 2.40......it wasn't even close.

I’ve admitted it quite a few times. I’ve also said that this should be his last season if he doesn’t improve. Just seems like the guy can’t allow a goal around here without everyone calling for his head. Our D sucks, s*** happens when you give away pucks and let all five opposing players in your zone at once. 

And look at that, 5-3. Crisis averted.

Just now, chaps80 said:

I’ve admitted it quite a few times. I’ve also said that this should be his last season if he doesn’t improve. Just seems like the guy can’t allow a goal around here without everyone calling for his head. Our D sucks, s*** happens when you give away pucks and let all five opposing players in your zone at once. 

But no one has called for his head in either game he's started this season and you brought this up regardless. We still haven't had our first goalie complaining thread of the season and we are nearly 5 games in. It might be a LGW record.

3 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Oh sounds like the same treatment Howard got for years. Sucks doesn't it. 

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

It's no differant than Kronwall, E, Nyquist, Howard, Abby, Helm etc. You have a bad season and fans start to turn on players.