• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/16 GDT : Tampa Bay Lightning at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

We got off to a superb start and as far as I know both Zetterberg and Howard are healthy so we should be able to put up a good fight. I am really looking forward to watching the game tomorrow (time zone lag).

With that said I got 50 bucks on the Bolts. Sorry about that, the odds are simply too good to not bet, almost 2 bucks on the dollar for Tampa. I'd be happy either way. Win-win. In a murky kinda way.

Edited by Jacksoni

1 hour ago, Jacksoni said:

We got off to a superb start and as far as I know both Zetterberg and Howard are healthy so we should be able to put up a good fight. I am really looking forward to watching the game tomorrow (time zone lag).

With that said I got 50 bucks on the Bolts. Sorry about that, the odds are simply too good to not bet, almost 2 bucks on the dollar for Tampa. I'd be happy either way. Win-win. In a murky kinda way.

Brutal! 

I'll be here for the game, looking forward to it. LGW!

Just now, LeftWinger said:

I have no issue with putting Mantha on Z's line, I just wish Frk would stay with Larkin and Abby on the 3rd.

Same, swap Abby and Frk and i'm happy. Abby has one goal and it was a gift pass tap in from Z. Frk has actually worked hard and that heavy shot and location rewarded him with goals. He shouldn't be buried with Nielsen and Helm.