• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/16 GDT : Tampa Bay Lightning at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Just now, Andy Pred 48 said:

well if we are honest ,Tampa should of been out of sight after the first period. We need to get an upgrade on our D corps fast , 1 would be nice but 2 would be alot better. 

"DeKeyser. Also, f*** you." - Holland, 2017

51 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

If you ask me, he's earned a free pass for this game for what he's done so far this season.

I mean Howard of course.

No goalies get free passes on LGW!!

14 minutes ago, Athanasioulater said:

Not gonna get any easier rest of the week

Nope. This team can play with the best when they’re all on their game, but there’s usually at least a few idiotic moves per game, even when it’s a win. And ya, defense sucked once again. Surprise.

55 minutes ago, kickazz said:

THis crowd tonight is pathetic. They won’t rally to my LGW chants more than 5 secs

Did it seem like most people were still exploring the concourse, or were the seats simply empty?

6 minutes ago, ShanahanMan said:

Did it seem like most people were still exploring the concourse, or were the seats simply empty?

A lot of people were in the concourse but there were more empty seats than there should have been. Even in the upper bowl. 

3 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Awesome, hope you enjoy the new arena, just don't eat the pizza.

I ate the burger. It was so good. 100% recommended. 

Ok my quick summary of things we've been wondering about the stadium:

1. The horn is the same. Just as loud as the Joe Louis. No difference. Nada. Probably sounds different on TV for whatever reason. 

2. The upper bowl seats were a bit crowded. But the view is still just as good as the Joe, if not better because it's more steep so you won't be bothered by some 7 foot 10 inch guy's head. There is a section in the upper bowl though might be partially blocked by this giant wall thing (can't really explain it). I don't know I didn't sit there but maybe they designed it so it doesn't actually block your view and it only looks that way to people not actually sitting there.

3. The stadium is state of the ******* art. I felt like I was down south in Florida or California. It really is a "district" and it's still not done yet technically. 

4. They put a lot of work into this and even during the games the lighting/ lazer work and pregame videos are legit. 

5. Jumbotron is ginormous. And amazing quality. 

6. Stadium was probably 85% filled. Maybe 5% of the people were in the concourse but there were definitely empty seats there, moreso than at the Joe Louis Arena. I'm not sure why.  

7. Helm sucks. 

Edited by kickazz