MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Red Wings at Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

What does a case cost now up there?

$40, or more?

Nah, around $26-27...

5 minutes ago, Ram said:

Leafs look good. But coming off back to back. Could happen. Should be a nice measuring stick. Let's go Wings.

Not to mention McElhinney sucks...

48 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

In ontario it is lol 

I honestly don't know how you guys put up with that. Would drive me nuts. Every time I'm in Ontario I have to go searching for a government sanctioned "Beer Store" and when I finally find it the prices are mental.

Ontario gave me a new appreciation for the American way of being able to be buy cheap booze at many convenient locations lol

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Good luck to us, should be an interesting game, if only because the Leafs are playing back-to-back. If we play it right we should have a chance to steal this one if goaltending and Zetterberg rights all the wrongs.

46 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The only Nino I've ever been thrown out of lol special place in my heart

I got s***faced in Vegas when I was 21 and got kicked out of the Caesar palace there. Threw up all over their lobby. Security guard told me I'd get banned from all the Caesar's locations. My drunk ass asks: EVEN THE ONE IN CANaDDA?!@!?!@?

Of course it wasn't going to happen but something about the Windsor Caesar got me right in the feels in front of the security guard. 

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I honestly don't know how you guys put up with that. Would drive me nuts. Every time I'm in Ontario I have to go searching for a government sanctioned "Beer Store" and when I finally find it the prices are mental.

Ontario gave me a new appreciation for the American way of being able to be buy cheap booze at many convenient locations lol

Universal health care. Booze and cigarettes pay for it.

Although you can buy beer and wine at most grocery stores now.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

To be fair, if we had to deal with the "stuff" you guys do in the states, Im sure we'd need cheaper and more readily accessable booze.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Ontario does allow grocery stores to sell alcohol and will soon have legalized weed so It'll be a different state of things.

Entirely coincidentally, I've been thinking of moving back home to Ontario, haha.

4 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

To be fair, if we had to deal with the "stuff" you guys do in the states, Im sure we'd need cheaper and more readily accessable booze.

Like our superior universities, better weather, and lower taxes??

2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Ontario does allow grocery stores to sell alcohol and will soon have legalized weed so It'll be a different state of things.

Entirely coincidentally, I've been thinking of moving back home to Ontario, haha.

At least out here in Washington State, we've beaten you to it. Weed is legal in BC I think?

27 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Like our superior universities, better weather, and lower taxes??

At least out here in Washington State, we've beaten you to it. Weed is legal in BC I think?

In Seattle maybe.  I suggest you start watching the national news.

Nowhere in Canada is weed legal...yet.