• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Red Wings at Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

47 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Like our superior universities, better weather, and lower taxes??

"Superior" is putting it lightly lol. 

Do malls still close at like 5 pm on the weekends in Canada? Or did they realize people can't be deprived of fun. 

Edited by kickazz

11 minutes ago, kickazz said:

"Superior" is putting it lightly lol. 

Do malls still close at like 5 pm on the weekends in Canada? Or did they realize people can't be deprived of fun. 

Of course! Yup just got home on the dog sled and currently skinning my seal in the igloo!

Also I'd be careful comparing anything education related :lol:

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't watch the fake news

The entirety of Vancouver reeks like weed, so I just figured. 

BC Bud! ohh I can smell it from here... either that or downtown eastside. 

Weed might not be legal but it's openly consumed and sold. I remember one place in Vancouver that was literally across the street from a Police precinct. Right upstairs from the Amsterdam cafe.

They actually closed them down, but I think t had to do more with the Robert Pickton case.

Edited by NerveDamage

55 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Like our superior universities, better weather, and lower taxes??

At least out here in Washington State, we've beaten you to it. Weed is legal in BC I think?

Weed is supposed to be legal across Canada in 2018. Of course the ontario government is going to make sure the black market thrives still by only letting government run stores sell it. 

7 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

BC Bud! ohh I can smell it from here... either that or downtown eastside. 

Weed might not be legal but it's openly consumed and sold. I remember one place in Vancouver that was literally across the street from a Police precinct. Right upstairs from the Amsterdam cafe.

They actually closed them down, but I think t had to do more with the Robert Pickton case.

I love Vancouver. Super nice place. I think the UN just ranked Vancouver #1 most 'livable' (whatever that means) city in the World (Seattle #2)

4 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

Weed is supposed to be legal across Canada in 2018. Of course the ontario government is going to make sure the black market thrives still by only letting government run stores sell it. 

God bless Le Weed Minister. They said he couldn't do it, but that wasn't Trudeau.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I love Vancouver. Super nice place. I think the UN just ranked Vancouver #1 most 'livable' (whatever that means) city in the World (Seattle #2)

God bless Le Weed Minister. They said he couldn't do it, but that wasn't Trudeau.

Ya now we can vote him out in 2019. Assuming Toronto wants to... Ugh

31 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

Of course! Yup just got home on the dog sled and currently skinning my seal in the igloo!

Also I'd be careful comparing anything education related :lol:

What about it? The United States has the best university systems in the world aside from Oxford and Cambridge in the UK.  

Best scientific research aside from China which picked it up in the earlier part of this decade. Partly because there's no regulations there and you can eat a dog if you wanted to. 

Highest number of patents, GDE in research and development, highest weighted and fractional article count in scientific journals. 

So much so that my university graduating class consisted of about with about 40 Canadians, half of whom ended up staying here because of the job opportunities. 

Edited by kickazz

25 minutes ago, kickazz said:

What about it? The United States has the best university systems in the world aside from Oxford and Cambridge in the UK.  

Best scientific research aside from China which picked it up in the earlier part of this decade. Partly because there's no regulations there and you can eat a dog if you wanted to. 

Highest number of patents, GDE in research and development, highest weighted and fractional article count in scientific journals. 

So much so that my university graduating class consisted of about with about 40 Canadians, half of whom ended up staying here because of the job opportunities. 

I guess that's all great as long as you're a well-off privileged white male. I was more referring to the national average.

13 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

I guess that's all great as long as you're a well-off privileged white male. I was more referring to the national average.

That's pretty inaccurate. Lets shift back to hockey though before we get in trouble