• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Red Wings at Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, datterberg1340 said:

that was a dumb challenge

it's almost as if our head coach is lacking in the intelligence, or even common sense, departments

Yeah, your goalie getting his stick between the legs of the guy a foot in front of him will never be interference. I thought it was a really dumb challenge also.

Sometimes I wonder if Blashill is even watching the game. Abby gets off on goalie interference as he should have and then 2 minutes later he uses the challenge on the JVR interference that wasn't as bad as Abby.   

These two teams are frauds. If the Leafs think they can grind out games late in the season and playoffs with their D and goaltending they are mistaken. 

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Mrazek is so scary to watch. He’s all over the place. I thought he worked on positioning over the summer? Blash better get him back on learning it after this one. I get his athletic ability, but enough heart attacks man. 

Screens or not it would be nice to see him fight for his position and look like he wants to make the saves. 

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Mrazek is so scary to watch. He’s all over the place. I thought he worked on positioning over the summer? Blash better get him back on learning it after this one. I get his athletic ability, but enough heart attacks man. 

He overplays every single puck, every shot. At this point, I think on top of defense being a priority, finding a young goaltender should be also.

3 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Sometimes I wonder if Blashill is even watching the game. Abby gets off on goalie interference as he should have and then 2 minutes later he uses the challenge on the JVR interference that wasn't as bad as Abby.   

These two teams are frauds. If the Leafs think they can grind out games late in the season and playoffs with their D and goaltending they are mistaken. 

Screens or not it would be nice to see him fight for his position and look like he wants to make the saves. 

I agree. Both goalies haven’t looked into it lately I find. 

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

He overplays every single puck, every shot. At this point, I think on top of defense being a priority, finding a young goaltender should be also.

Hopefully Petruzelli lives up to his potential. Not sure how Matej looked in camp. I don’t think Coreau is the answer either. Always Fulcher too hahaha