• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Red Wings at Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

He overplays every single puck, every shot. At this point, I think on top of defense being a priority, finding a young goaltender should be also.

I still hoping he puts it together, but we do have Petruzzelli that we drafted this year. Everyone made a big deal about his potential. He's probably 3 years from a chance?

2 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Hopefully Petruzelli lives up to his potential. Not sure how Matej looked in camp. I don’t think Coreau is the answer either. Always Fulcher too hahaha

Beat me to it!

Just now, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

I still hoping he puts it together, but we do have Petruzzelli that we drafted this year. Everyone made a big deal about his potential. He's probably 3 years from a chance?

He was the highest picked goalie in the draft if I recall that correctly, although it was hardly a top tier class. 

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

This week could be a blessing in disguise for Wings fans; it might allow us to dispense with the delusions of competence and go all-in with the Dahlin & Svechnikov fiending.

Yep. It’s nice to win, but let’s be honest, this team isn’t competing for anything. May as well get a high draft pick. Tired of Kenny and his band aid fixes on the offseason in vain attempts to compete. Just go for the rebuild already. Doubt he ever will though. Could have had Colorado’s record last year and he’d still think he had a contender. f*** he’s gotta go.

2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Beat me to it!

I’m still hoping Mrazek can get it together too. I had good hopes for him coming into the season. He’s gotta settle down and stop jumping around. His height burns him if screened too. He would have been status quo for height years ago, but he’s gotta be one of the shortest in the league now. Bigger players these days. He’s gonna have to figure that out, if he can. 

Just now, datterberg1340 said:

not to mention our listlessness on the ice is off the charts!

Listlessness implies that they CAN make plays, but just aren't putting in the effort.  I'd counter that many of our players have no idea what to do with the puck when they find themselves with it.