• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Red Wings at Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Well that's that. They brought their best last season's effort tonight. Inexcusable, lazy, no sense of urgency, seemingly little effort. Bad line combinations, bad goaltending. This could have been a big win if someone on the ice besides Z cared and our coach put out combinations that have actually had chemistry this season.

Tough loss. Can’t give up goals in bunches like that but I like how they battled back. They’ve been unlucky lately but I see way more push back than they had last year. Larkin looks strong night in and out. His development is right on track. At 20 years old he’s quite clearly our second best player. Jensen and Ouellette had a tough start to the season but look way better these last two games. Overall the team has looked a lot more fluid moving the puck and are getting chances and zone time but they’re just not getting the bounces. These are good things. 

Edited by joesuffP

12 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Man, Babs knew exactly what to do to score on both goalies. Stick side on Howard and screen Mrazek. Too easy.

Yet Blash had no real strategy on Curtis “I’m on my tenth NHL team” McIllenney.

That's because Blashill is a garbage AHL at best coach who plays Riley Sheahan on the power play

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

This week could be a blessing in disguise for Wings fans; it might allow us to dispense with the delusions of competence and go all-in with the Dahlin & Svechnikov fiending.

Nope, the year the Wings actually land a lottery pick, it'll be Stefan or Daigle.

No

Did Ericsson turnover?
Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

13 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Meanwhile, i'm contemplating buying these silk multicolored joggers pants advertised to the right on the site here. I could use more culture in my exercise routine.

I know you're probably joking, but those joggers are the only add I've clicked on this website lol. Didn't order them. That site is known for selling products that don't show up as advertised.

17 hours ago, kipwinger said:

If only we had a guy on our team with game breaking goal scoring ability.  But where would we find such a player?  And how could we possibly justify paying him more than Luke Glendening?

Well Zetterberg would fit the bill although his playmaking ability is what really makes him. Makes me smile inside to see how well he's playing still.
With that said I don't facebook, I'm elusive on Linkedin but I take my time to check daily on the Athanasiou story, the point of your post. Need that spoiled brat here right now.

He won't save us but he will make this team faster which will make all opposing teams much more uncomfortable in the mid zone and hopefully altering their defensive schemes.