• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Toggers

How's the LCA

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Toggers said:

Now that they've played a couple of games, what opinions do you have, good or bad about the new arena.

Too big. Seats are too steep, spooks me out. Too much seperation in the bathroom,  miss the trough style. Horn is fake n digital. And the pretzels make me thirsty.

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Too big. Seats are too steep, spooks me out. Too much seperation in the bathroom,  miss the trough style. Horn is fake n digital. And the pretzels make me thirsty.

Never in a million years will i miss the troughs, And i only attended 3 games at the Joe in my entire lifetime. Can't wait to visit LCA it's by far the best arena so far in the nation.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I was hoping the troughs would've been recycled...Maybe as gutters for the LCA?

That would've been pretty neat to have recycled the troughs.

1 hour ago, Fedorovfan said:

I'll be there November 11!!

Enjoy i'll probably be there for the New Years Eve game against the Pens.

3 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I was hoping the troughs would've been recycled...Maybe as gutters for the LCA?

I can just imagine the confused drunks pissing on the sidewalks...

But, something tells me that might be a health code violation. 

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

On 10/19/2017 at 6:37 PM, Toggers said:

Now that they've played a couple of games, what opinions do you have, good or bad about the new arena.

State of the art. No complaints whatsoever. Food is good. Pizza is actually cheap. $13 for a large. Usually stadium Pizza is $20 + for a large. We assumed it’s because the Pizza is the stadium owners product so it’s a “discount”.

Can’t wait till they finish the “district” area entirely. Area still under construction. Should be fun. 

I was at the Pistons home opener few days ago. They did a good job with that too.

Eminem, Big Sean, Kid Rock all showed up. Eminem made an epic “Welcome back Detroit” shoutout thing. 

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

How does the lighting compare to the JLA?  I remarked in the GDT last night that on TV, the JLA had the best lighting in the league.  This arena looks darker on TV.  

I had zero issues with it.

I'll be there January 7th, also looking to get some resales on Ticketmaster for December 9th. Which side of the ice does Fox Sports Detroit have their desk on? I want to sit on that side and yell at Ozzie :)

11 hours ago, Barrie said:

I'll be there January 7th, also looking to get some resales on Ticketmaster for December 9th. Which side of the ice does Fox Sports Detroit have their desk on? I want to sit on that side and yell at Ozzie :)

I believe they're on the same side where the Wings shoot twice and the zamboni comes out of from what i was seeing from before.

Love it, absolute palace. The pistons being there sort of takes away from them. Everything about the LCA screams hockey. 

Seats were comfy- walked around could see from anywhere. I never used to get up at all. Didn't want to miss the action. Wow this place does it for me. 

15 hours ago, Barrie said:

Watching games on TV, I don't like the organ. I was a big fan of the "Let's Go Wings" song at Joe Louis, but at LCA all I've heard is it played on the organ.

There's a guy that plays the organ. They always show him on the jumbotron and people always clap

Edited by kickazz