• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/20 GDT - Red Wings vs Capitals - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, chaps80 said:

Bound too when you miss so many good opportunities at the other end and allow so many great ones in your own. Sloppy shooting, too much passing it around. 

Agreed. It's like not converting on a 5-on-3 -- you know it'll come back to bite you in the ass.

I like the pressure we've been able to generate in the o-zone. A little too much passing, not enough shooting. Failed to connect on the same backdoor setup two or three times in that period. If it connects, the puck is in the net.

I'm not in the "Tatar and Nyquist suck, trade them" camp, but they have to start burying their chances.

19 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

now, this looks more like the Petr that I uuuseed to knoooowww....

Looking VERY different tonight for sure. He's calm and not jumping all over overplaying pucks and giving up rebounds. Good positioning. Even his great stops look in control. 

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Agreed. It's like not converting on a 5-on-3 -- you know it'll come back to bite you in the ass.

I like the pressure we've been able to generate in the o-zone. A little too much passing, not enough shooting. Failed to connect on the same backdoor setup two or three times in that period. If it connects, the puck is in the net.

I'm not in the "Tatar and Nyquist suck, trade them" camp, but they have to start burying their chances.

Yeah, those two have been pretty invisible. They all need to shoot the damn puck on net. Holtby looks a bit off tonight.