• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckbags

Sheahan and a 5th for Wilson and a 3rd

Rate this topic

It's Holland so it must be a bad deal.

Seriously though, I found this article that speaks well of him. Seems like he is the kind of guy that will fit in well and will be liked by the fans.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2017/05/19/Scott-Wilson-Penguins-Ottawa-Senators-Stanley-Cup-playoffs-NHL/stories/201705190083

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

19 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

This looks like a good one. Hope we can some more picks this ear

Where will Wilson fit in? a 4th liner? He's pointless this year, like Sheahan, but has some encouraging numbers in the AHL and junior.

I don't know much about him, but he looks to be a decent upgrade over Booth and Witkowski.

44 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wow, the legendary Riley last-goal-at-the-Joe Sheahan is no more. No more teletubby jokes or pics of him holding doggos I guess. 

Don‘t act like we’ll let any of that die! :P 

I'm sure Wilson will get a look on the fourth line. He's definitely an upgrade over Booth and Witkowski. At least, in theory.

It'll be interesting to see how the lines shake out when AA returns. If everyone in the forward group stays healthy and the team continues to score at a decent clip, we're probably looking at something like this:

Mantha  Zetterberg  Nyquist
Tatar  Larkin  Abdelkader
Athanasiou  Nielsen  Frk
Wilson  Helm  Glendening

Blashill seems pretty intent on limiting the fourth line's minutes this season and Frk seems to be regressing, so I could also see the bottom six being Helm-Nielsen-Athanasiou / Wilson-Glendening-Frk. Or Blashill might just banish Frk to the press box and give Booth/Witkowski his spot.

THANK GOD

THE ONLY PLAYER I HATED HAVING ON THIS TEAM.

Good bye.

Hello playing time to people who deserve it. Hello AA.

So glad we're getting rid of dead weight and paving way for possible future stars. 

Edited by kickazz

38 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm sure Wilson will get a look on the fourth line. He's definitely an upgrade over Booth and Witkowski. At least, in theory.

It'll be interesting to see how the lines shake out when AA returns. If everyone in the forward group stays healthy and the team continues to score at a decent clip, we're probably looking at something like this:

Mantha  Zetterberg  Nyquist
Tatar  Larkin  Abdelkader
Athanasiou  Nielsen  Frk
Wilson  Helm  Glendening

Blashill seems pretty intent on limiting the fourth line's minutes this season and Frk seems to be regressing, so I could also see the bottom six being Helm-Nielsen-Athanasiou / Wilson-Glendening-Frk. Or Blashill might just banish Frk to the press box and give Booth/Witkowski his spot.

Frk seems to be regressing because he lost his linemates. That line should be AA-Larkin-Frk.