• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Just watched this. It's Bobby Mac's final draft ranking. This aired a week before the draft.

It's no wonder they say Detroit won the draft, Zadina was ranked #4, Valeno #14 and McIssac #26. That's three 1st rounders there folks! It remains to be seen how they (and Berggren) shake out, but I really have to give Holland an A+ here. 

15 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

It's no wonder they say Detroit won the draft, Zadina was ranked #4, Valeno #14 and McIssac #26. That's three 1st rounders there folks! It remains to be seen how they (and Berggren) shake out, but I really have to give Holland an A+ here. 

Veleno will be the steal of this draft. Mark it. 

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Just watched this. It's Bobby Mac's final draft ranking. This aired a week before the draft.

Berggren was ranked at the bottom of the 1st round in some rankings as well. 4 first rounders really.

Spoiler Alert: Rass at 46, Zadina at 6.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie