• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/26 GDT - Red Wings at Lightning - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Stuck at work, sorry for the minimal GDT. AA is back tonight!

Our 2nd PP unit is listed as AA - Larkin - Mantha - Frk - Green which I am very, very excited to see in action.

Howard in net, snap this streak. LGW!

8 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This underappreciated man is leading our entire team in points... from the blue line, and all we do is talk of trading him

green3.jpg?w=640

Can I get some love for Green in here?

So when I was at the last Lightning vs Wings game they showed a video of the Wings players being interviewed after being asked who had the best hair style on the team. The final tally from player votes were: 

1. Green

2. Ericsson

3. Zetterberg 

Edited by kickazz

18 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This underappreciated man is leading our entire team in points... from the blue line, and all we do is talk of trading him

To be fair, I want to trade him at the deadline, and then re-sign him again in the offseason...

10 minutes ago, kickazz said:

So when I was at the last Lightning vs Wings game they showed a video of the Wings players being interviewed after being asked who had the best hair style on the team. The final tally from player votes were: 

1. Green

2. Ericsson

3. Zetterberg 

They musta been talking about pubes, cause Zberg has some of the best flow in the entire sport.

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They musta been talking about pubes, cause Zberg has some of the best flow in the entire sport.

If that was the case, you really think the Viking SOB would be #3 on the list? I feel as though his bush would put him at #20 for sure.

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

To be fair, I want to trade him at the deadline, and then re-sign him again in the offseason...

f*** that I want to trade him and get us some picks. Whether he resigns is whatever for me. I WANT FUTURE. 

5 minutes ago, kickazz said:

f*** that I want to trade him and get us some picks. Whether he resigns is whatever for me. I WANT FUTURE. 

... which is precisely what I said...

17 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Just realized that going into tonight bad boy Dylan Larkin is our leader in PIMs. What a goon.

CZX17DGUsAAhMuO.jpg

Vasilevsky has been lights out lately, I think he's due for a bad game. Also just feels like one of those games where the Wings pot like 4 or 5 goals, upset a better team, end a losing streak, rejuvenate the entire fan base... then lose to Florida and Arizona the next 2 games. But hey, a W is a W.

Earlier today a Tampa Bay fan informed me that Abdelkader is the dirtiest hockey player of all time. Is this true gang?

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's not about if, but more when.

I say he has a breakaway goal before the end of the first 20.

Andreas-Goal4892.gif

I was there, brother! Started chanting AA! AA! whrn he took the puck from behind our blue line and as he was crossing center ice.

one of the few pics I have with AA

AAandMe.jpg.6de87b5b43f2c8265a053d031811aeb9.jpg

4 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Praying for a Red Wings win:

800px_COLOURBOX5074693.jpg

Nazem Kadri? We're playing the other blue team ya dingus

Just now, NerveDamage said:

I was there, brother! Started chanting AA! AA! whrn he took the puck from behind our blue line and as he was crossing center ice.

one of the few pics I have with AA

AAandMe.jpg.6de87b5b43f2c8265a053d031811aeb9.jpg

Looks photoshopped to me

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Capture.jpg

green3.jpg?w=640

My greatest regret is that we never had 30-goal Mike Green and Nick Lidstrom on the same blue line. Can you imagine???

Green is double edged sword. The better he plays the more you get back in trading him. The better he plays the more he will cost to re-sign in both term and dollars. It's like when ur dating the hottest girl in the neighborhood...but you live in a trailer park.

P.S. I don't live in a trailer park.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Green is double edged sword. The better he plays the more you get back in trading him. The better he plays the more he will cost to re-sign in both term and dollars. It's like when ur dating the hottest girl in the neighborhood...but you live in a trailer park.

P.S. I don't live in a trailer park.

True enough. But we're likely going to be in a position where we simply have to trade him, rather than risk losing him for absolutely nothing. So, if it's already more or less determined that we're going to be trading him, I want the best return he can possibly get us. Which means I want him playing the best he can play. (Not that I wouldn't want him playing lights-out anyway, mind you.)

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

lol for realsies, that is AA.

now the difficult part wasn't getting that hula hoop in, the problem was gettin' it out

I always bring my luck hula hoop to wings games, who doesn't?

Here's me and AA when he scored that goal:

aVi7mNV.png

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I always bring my luck hula hoop to wings games, who doesn't?

Here's me and AA when he scored that goal:

aVi7mNV.png

finally! I told you you'd eventually drew an MS Art for me... free of charge.

I was wearing a cap, though...

Edited by NerveDamage