• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/31 GDT - Coyotes @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Since i refuse to pay top $ for NHL Center Ice in SD which it what is offered I often have to interpret games via stats and how those play out period to period. Kind of an unimpressive win tonight. Glad they got it, I'd have had a whole different take if they'd have lost. Being at home vs a team as bad as AZ, they weren't overly impressive in SOG, PIM, PP, lost on hits, blocks were about even, so yes they won but it wasn't like they really had the distance between the Coyotes and what we expect of the Red WIngs.

I'll be the one to say it: Without the Larkin line, Arizona probably claims an opportunistic win tonight and comes away with the two points. We got sloppy after a really strong first period and the Larkin line saved our bacon. That line wasn't perfect, but it gave us what we needed and generated a lot of o-zone pressure and Grade A chances. Also, Howard was really solid again and remains our MVP.

Is there any analytic to explaing what´s wrong with Arizona in graphs and numbers? 

I´m just saying "we don´t need hockey, it´s computer time!" project with non-hockey Chayka is nowhere close to be at least average NHL team. Save OEL somebody please. 

We can keep dreaming. 

But anyway, he´s 26, spent all the years with the underperforming franchize without any shoot on some deep run. Honestly, he´s just a shadow of his past projections, mostly due to that team. 

It was not the first time I´ve read how Chayka improved his team. Every single trade supposed to be his major win. Everyone just being robbed by Chayka. Chayka for the win! 

..and... you just take a look on their game and .. it´s... disaster. Disaster on nearly every single position. Goaltending is complete joke. With this team, they can´t be serious contenders sooner than 2020/21 and that´s still iffy. And OEL will be 30.