• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

One rumor I'm hearing is about the 2020 draft.

Quinton Byfield is already projecting to go #1. He's a 15 year old forward who's already 6'3 200lbs. He's absolutely dominating AAA at the moment, and not just because of his size. Word is he's got the skillz and smarts too.

He didn't get CHL excpetional status, but 99% of exceptionally skilled players don't.

If he goes #1 in 2020 he will be the first black player to ever go #1.

You heard it here first folks

25 minutes ago, LoveMyRedWings56 said:

With the 2018 NHL draft being one of the best in recent memory, Green, Nyquist and Helm need to go bye bye.

http://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/finger-being-pointed-at-canadiens-gm

There’s talk the Wings would move either winger Gustav Nyqvist ($4.75 million through 2018-19) or centre Darren Helm ($3.85 million through 2020-21) but, in both cases, that would be a lot of salary to take on. The Ducks may also have had interest in Sheahan before was dealt to the Penguins

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

http://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/finger-being-pointed-at-canadiens-gm

There’s talk the Wings would move either winger Gustav Nyqvist ($4.75 million through 2018-19) or centre Darren Helm ($3.85 million through 2020-21) but, in both cases, that would be a lot of salary to take on. The Ducks may also have had interest in Sheahan before was dealt to the Penguins

This is pretty much what i was referring to.

Friedman:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31-thoughts-rangers-roster-decisions-huge-impact-nhl/

On the Wings:

11. With back-to-back wins over Florida and Arizona, Detroit ended a six-game losing streak and remains in the thick of the playoff race. I mentioned during last Saturday’s show about the possibility of Dave Tippett going to Detroit if — and I stress if — the Red Wings wanted to make a change, but I believe in that possibility less now. Detroit did some due diligence on Tippett. That’s not to say it was imminent, but simply collecting information. They asked enough people that it got around.

Now that Andreas Athanasiou’s back, coach Jeff Blashill’s got his best group and they are in the mix, having played most of their games on the road (with a big trip coming up). I like the Athanasiou-Dylan LarkinAnthony Mantha line.

50 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Friedman:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31-thoughts-rangers-roster-decisions-huge-impact-nhl/

On the Wings:

11. With back-to-back wins over Florida and Arizona, Detroit ended a six-game losing streak and remains in the thick of the playoff race. I mentioned during last Saturday’s show about the possibility of Dave Tippett going to Detroit if — and I stress if — the Red Wings wanted to make a change, but I believe in that possibility less now. Detroit did some due diligence on Tippett. That’s not to say it was imminent, but simply collecting information. They asked enough people that it got around.

Now that Andreas Athanasiou’s back, coach Jeff Blashill’s got his best group and they are in the mix, having played most of their games on the road (with a big trip coming up). I like the Athanasiou-Dylan LarkinAnthony Mantha line.

Does anyone have a catchy name for that line? the MAL line? that's Spanish for "bad" tho. the LAM line? as in baby sheep. it fits, but its cheesy. the LMAo line? Someone out there has something good I hope.

8 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Does anyone have a catchy name for that line? the MAL line? that's Spanish for "bad" tho. the LAM line? as in baby sheep. it fits, but its cheesy. the LMAo line? Someone out there has something good I hope.

How about...the Engine/Horsepower/RPM line. Something to do with engines and the idea that this line is going to be powering this team.

13 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I call it the MaLarkAA line.

Edited by NerveDamage