• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Dabura said:

Are you saying he's going to...drop the ball?

No. I am saying that he's starting tonight so the balls in his court. If he doesn't play balls out, Tampa has proven to be ballbusters for him in the past. So I hope he plays balls against the wall, but he'll probably just drop the ball.

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If Mrazek fricks this up then he sucks and I hate him

If he pulls this off I'll still find a reason to hate him

Good luck Petr

All the s*** talk aside sometimes I think he looks like a serial killer. He's just got this mischievous look on his face. Maybe it's the upward slanted eyebrows. 

petr-mrazek-2014-34.jpg

petr-mrazek-2017-34.jpg

Edited by kickazz

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

He definitely looks like a psycho. That gaze. Cold. Unfeeling.

10693632_698601490223615_510814086_n.jpg

My blonde's hotter. 

Man ffs the Wings players wear Tigers hats even on their godam night out with hot chicks. Godam Illitches. 

Edited by kickazz

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Cody Franson has been waived by the Blackhawks, he's someone i'd try to make room for. At 30, he's not young but not too old either, and he's a quality player that could help our D some. 

gotta think he gets multiple claims. He only has 480K left on his contract, and many teams could do worse on an acquisition

29 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

Cody Franson is a pylon with decent hands.

He can't keep up with today's game.

Not to mention he's been injured 3 times in the month of December alone with a mysterious "upperbody injury".

Yeah he looks like he skates through mud and is always injured, but I think he's probably an upgrade on the third pairing for a lot of teams

I don’t think Cody Franson is any better than Ericsson at this point, honestly. If we had injuries and needed bodies, that’d be one thing.. but as it stands, I’d pass. 

In fantasy-make up my own very unlikely scenario-land though: we claim him, he plays lights out, and we trade him back to Chicago for a pick at the deadline :D 

10 hours ago, kickazz said:

All the s*** talk aside sometimes I think he looks like a serial killer. He's just got this mischievous look on his face. Maybe it's the upward slanted eyebrows. 

petr-mrazek-2014-34.jpg

petr-mrazek-2017-34.jpg

I think he looks like he should work at Gas Monkey Garage personally.

"But the simple fact is Quenneville believed that Jordan Oesterle, Connor Murphy, Michal Kempny, Gustav Forsling and Jan Rutta (who carry a combined cap hit of $7.195 million) have played better than Seabrook (who has a cap hit of $6.875 million, with six more years left on that contract)."

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/brent-seabrook-a-healthy-scratch-for-blackhawks-in-ottawa/amp/

21 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Unloading Bickell cost the Blackhawks Teravainen, a 2nd, and a 3rd -- and Bickell's contract wasn't even all that bad,

Seabrook's contract is infinitely worse. It's going to bite them in the ass.

But Holland is worse. 

29 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Good piece on Anthony Duclair:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/anthony-duclair-hidden-gem-nhl-trade-market/

If we want to rebuild on the fly and be back in Cup contention within the next three years, this is the kind of situation we have to pounce on.

He's a thug, pass