• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

I think we all know the Red Wings style. With that understanding, I feel confident saying all of us know the Red Wings will never sell Howard at this point.

Winning is too important to this team and its image/brand. They wont sell the goalie that helps them do that. For better or worse.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

2 hours ago, amato said:

Dreger: “I had an NHL executive tell me earlier this week that someone, if Tavares goes to market, is going to offer a seven-year term and $15 million per"   :scared:  

Ya cause that's working so well for Chicago, Edmonton and Montreal right 

1 hour ago, Euro_Twins said:

Ya cause that's working so well for Chicago, Edmonton and Montreal right 

Right?! No way any GM in their right mind would give him that. Unless they know something about the salary cap that we don’t hah

29 minutes ago, Dabura said:

We laugh now, but we're all gonna be mighty butthurt when Arizona gets both Dahlin and Tavares this summer.

LOL Zero percent chance of Tavares signing in Arizona not with the uncertainty of that franchise any ways.

18 minutes ago, LoveMyRedWings56 said:

LOL Zero percent chance of Tavares signing in Arizona not with the uncertainty of that franchise any ways.

Uncertainty shmuncertainty.

Vegas is gonna win the Cup this year. In response, Arizona will initiate a full-on arms race. Before you know it, the greatest rivalry in pro sports will be between two ice hockey teams based out of the sands of the North American Southwest.

23 hours ago, Dabura said:

Uncertainty shmuncertainty.

Vegas is gonna win the Cup this year. In response, Arizona will initiate a full-on arms race. Before you know it, the greatest rivalry in pro sports will be between two ice hockey teams based out of the sands of the North American Southwest.

Pretty hard for Vegas to win the cup when Tampa is going to win the cup this year and next year and Yzerman comes home to Detroit in 2019 and brings us glory once again.

20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

David Pope (4th round pick from 2013) is quietly 3rd in scoring in the NCAA on a bad team that plays very good teams.

Also check their roster: Nebraska-Omaha

Notice who he's playing with?

Yeah, I noticed a week or so ago he's been nominated for the Hobey Baker. Pretty solid numbers, even if he's an old man in that league.

You mean Pulkkinen? That's a different Teemu...