• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No words.

Anywho...Not a reputable source, but still interesting...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Red-Wings-Looking-at-Samsonov-in-DC-for-Green----Maroon-Pacioretty/1/91031

Thoughts?

This is the only thought required. It's Eklund.

The fact that he seems to expect Holland to trade Green AND AA for a goalie prospect kind of speaks for itself, don't you think?

Edited by marcaractac

5 hours ago, kickazz said:

Dead.

This is hands down exceeded every forum post I’ve witnessed. 

Dead? Really? Ya, she slayed me alright! Dang i might not recover...nevermind, I'll recover because tomorrow I'll still have an account here.

1 hour ago, TheManForLife said:

Suicide? I don’t want you to commit suicide. What would I do without you? Go back to making fun of newbs? No, no, you… you complete me.

You sure mention it enough. But cool man, whatever gives you your little boner. Have fun while it lasts!

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No words.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Red-Wings-Looking-at-Samsonov-in-DC-for-Green----Maroon-Pacioretty/1/91031

Thoughts?

On Mike Green...

The Price tag is high and everyone is kind of assuming a #1 pick is included....however...I am starting to hear that the Wings are asking for goalie Ilya Samsonov, a very BIG goalie prospect that the Caps have in their system, with Holtby still in his prime for what would look like several years...

This deal would HAVE to include more from Detroit because the Caps are looking at a rental in Green and I am not sure if they will be bringing him back in...

A source said, "The Wings will have to sweeten the pot significantly, but there is a fit here on both sides.."

On a possibly related note...The Wings have scratched Athanasiou for tonight's game. Claiming illness, but was scratched in the third period of the last game...imagine him on the Caps?

Green and AA for a 1st and Samsonov? I dunno, this Samsonov better be the second coming of Vladislav Tretiak in order to give up AA.

Boy AA must have really pissed in Holland's Oaties in order for him to be taking Blashill's side. Blash is a hunk of s*** and AA is the most dynamic player on this team... Stupid is what stupid does.

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No words.

Thoughts?

Eklund is the epitome of "throw enough s*** at the wall and some is bound to stick". Zero credibility.

The last thing this organization needs is another boom or bust goalie prospect. I know you don't have much faith in Mrazek, but it's still possible that he could be here for another 6+ years. Of course, it's also possible he could be gone in the next week... Regardless, we have Keith Petruzzelli, Filip Larsson and Joren Van Pottelberghe that are all boom or bust goaltenders at the same age as Samsonov. While he looks like he could be the real deal, as we've seen with Mrazek, goaltending is such a crap shoot. I'd rather bank on one of the guys already in our organization panning out, rather than bringing in another goalie at a high price tag. If we're trading for prospects, it needs to be for defensemen, centers, and (right shooting) wingers. Not goalies...

Good to see LGW hasn't lost the hostility. AA goes anywhere a first has to be coming back plus others. No way he goes for a goalie prospect. I don't care if Matt Millen was the GM that won't happen. They're doing exactly what they should be doing now. Taking their time and waiting until desperation creeps in. Green will net a first and prospect. To hope that 8 players get moved off the roster though is insane. Won't happen 

3 hours ago, matt198913 said:

Good to see LGW hasn't lost the hostility. AA goes anywhere a first has to be coming back plus others. No way he goes for a goalie prospect. I don't care if Matt Millen was the GM that won't happen. They're doing exactly what they should be doing now. Taking their time and waiting until desperation creeps in. Green will net a first and prospect. To hope that 8 players get moved off the roster though is insane. Won't happen 

AA has a lot of speed, but is overrated on this forum.  He wasn't a great scorer in Grand Rapids and hasn't been putting up big numbers in Detroit either.  He's not irreplaceable.  

10 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

AA has a lot of speed, but is overrated on this forum.  He wasn't a great scorer in Grand Rapids and hasn't been putting up big numbers in Detroit either.  He's not irreplaceable.  

Yea but  hes the only brown guy we have on the team. #diversity

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

YUUUUUUUUUUUUP.  In another 2 years the same people drooling over him will say he sucks, he's worthless, trade him for a bag of pucks.  It happens over and over.  Prospect has an attribute that makes him stand out somehow, does well in GR, and has a decent debut, and some people start insisting he's going to be a star, especially if he's from Michigan.  Then he turns into a 2nd pair D/2nd line forward, and he's terrible because he's not as good as the people hyping him up previously thought he'd be.

Edited by DickieDunn

59 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

YUUUUUUUUUUUUP.  In another 2 years the same people drooling over him will say he sucks, he's worthless, trade him for a bag of pucks.  It happens over and over.  Prospect has an attribute that makes him stand out somehow, does well in GR, and has a decent debut, and some people start insisting he's going to be a star, especially if he's from Michigan.  Then he turns into a 2nd pair D/2nd line forward, and he's terrible because he's not as good as the people hyping him up previously thought he'd be.

Isn’t AA a 2nd line forward?

Don’t think AA is overrated. Plays at the level people consider him at. 

If anything, I think Larkin is slightly overrated. 

But because both of them are fast and the league drools over speed now, their value is likely higher than slower players

But hey remember when you thought Jurco was a top 9 player. OVERRATED. 

Edited by kickazz

2 hours ago, kickazz said:

Yea but  hes the only brown guy we have on the team. #diversity

Trevor Daley is calling...

AA is better than either one of Tatar or Nyquist, but he sure seems to be having a hard time getting those minutes.

Edited by LeftWinger

51 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Pffft.

Canadians, 'Muricans, Swedes, Czechs, a Dane all on our roster.

I'd say we're diversified...

You know this is complete, and utter BS.

You damn well know he's gonna be an 'All-Star' when Holland hands AA that  5 to 7 yr contract that's worth $6.25 mill per season...I mean - just look at Lucic as a reference  to see how well things are going for him in Edmonton when he got what he feels he's worth...Dudes a f-ing star!

ugh, I hope not, but that sure sounds like a Holland thing to do!

Edited by LeftWinger

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Trevor Daley is calling...

AA is better than either one of Tatar or Nyquist, but he sure seems to be having a hard time getting those minutes.

where was AA last night?     Blashill praised his while he was scoring, even had him in a position he doesn't play, most of our "scoring" players are streaky-Nyquist, Tatar, Mantha, AA but the only ones he benches is AA?  I also think Blash needs to blow up his lines some, Z Goose and Mantha isn't working, all I know for sure is Id like to see Z and Larkin with Mantha 

2 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

where was AA last night?     Blashill praised his while he was scoring, even had him in a position he doesn't play, most of our "scoring" players are streaky-Nyquist, Tatar, Mantha, AA but the only ones he benches is AA?  I also think Blash needs to blow up his lines some, Z Goose and Mantha isn't working, all I know for sure is Id like to see Z and Larkin with Mantha 

I don't get it, its been like that for a couple of years now, with AA and Mantha (not so much Mantha this year.)  Must be trying to teach him the process?

35 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

36 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I don't get it, its been like that for a couple of years now, with AA and Mantha (not so much Mantha this year.)  Must be trying to teach him the process?

<_<