• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Would anyone be happy we trade Green for Foote and a pick.

Then Green resigns back to us in summer for ?x?.

What ?x? would make folks happy around here.  

Most definitely if we can get Foote for Green and then Green resigns back with Detroit which is a very real possibility maybe in the 3 year range around $4.5-$5.0 million range i'd definitely do it. 

7 minutes ago, amato said:

Man, I would love to move Tatar. Kind of surprised it's Tatar they're interested in rather than Nyquist though. Although I know Poile would prefer to trade for a player with term, so maybe the fact that Tatar's locked in for 3 years rather than 1, is making him the better target for the Preds...

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Man, I would love to move Tatar. Kind of surprised it's Tatar they're interested in rather than Nyquist though. Although I know Poile would prefer to trade for a player with term, so maybe the fact that Tatar's locked in for 3 years rather than 1, is making him the better target for the Preds...

Yeah the term thing is exactly what I was thinking. Gotta watch for one of them to potentially disappear midway through the game :P 

16 minutes ago, amato said:

According to TSN, the leafs offered a 5th for Glendenning and the wings countered with a 2nd. They also mention the leafs probably wanted the wings to retain salary. 

Dreger mentions the wings are still getting some interest in Glendog 

http://mynhltraderumors.com/nhl-rumors-toronto-maple-leafs-detroit-red-wings-winnipeg-jets/2018/02/20/

Also this 

I'd at least want a 2018 2nd round pick+2019 3rd round pick+Aberg for Tatar that should be a pretty fair offer. If i'm Holland that's minimal i'm asking for Tomas Tatar.

I thought they were interested in Nyquist? Hmmmm, either or will save us big money!

I am not sure they are going to trade us someone off their roster though. Has Aberg played much for them or is he a healthy scratch most nights?

BTW they don't have a 2018 2nd or a 2019 3rd, they have both been traded away.

Edited by LeftWinger

6 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Perhaps a trade during pregame skate?  Join your new team on the way out of the building save a bit on travel costs. 

Wouldn't that be sweet to trade him during the warmups, then he goes and dresses for them and skates against us?  I am sure the legalities of trades would take a bit longer than that so he couldn't play, but that would be frickin funny!

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

Wouldn't that be sweet to trade him during the warmups, then he goes and dresses for them and skates against us?  I am sure the legalities of trades would take a bit longer than that so he couldn't play, but that would be frickin funny!

And he scores the game winner as he yells to the D to pass to him....baahaa

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

If the choice were a 1st -or- Foote and a 2nd, I take Foote and the 2nd (which is essentially a 3rd) for sure.

But I really think Holland will accept something like a 2nd in 2018 and 3rd in 2109. That seems to be his wheelhouse. If that happens then he will need to be fired.

If he is anything like his old man, then he probably wants to beat up Red Wings not play with them! :lol:

Good points 

4 hours ago, xtrememachine1 said:

We traded a first round pick for Kyle Quincy.  We can get a 1st round pick or Cal Foote (who is basically the equivalent of a first round pick) for Mike Green.

There’s a difference between Fraud and other GMs. Fraud gives away a first to bring Quincey back where he started. Other GMs wouldn’t have even wanted him back, especially not at that insane price. 

Hope he can get that much for Green, but I’m far from sure of it. Why would Yzerman trade Foote for a rental? Unless Green is willing to sign there July 1 or something.

Green to Tampa Bay for Foote

Tatar to Nashville for Fabbro

Glendenning and a 2nd to Toronto for Liljegren

Oulette to Montreal for a 6th

Ericsson to Dallas for a 2nd (some salary retained)

Start making the calls Kenny!

40 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

Does anyone think Nashville would give up Fabbro?

I think they would, but not sure what it'd cost...

36 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Not for Tatar or Nyquist.

I'd love to be wrong, of course.

Tatar and Saarijarvi?...

34 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Tatar and Saarijarvi?...

Dunno that Saarijarvi has any trade value atm, so I'm thinking we'd probably have to add at least a reasonably high pick.

I really want Foote/Fabbro, someone along those lines, and I'm guessing the Wings do as well. Really hoping they find a way to make it happen.

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Perhaps a trade during pregame skate?  Join your new team on the way out of the building save a bit on travel costs. 

That actually really did happen with the Tigers, When they dealt for Torii Hunter he came in with the Twins and played the game with the Tigers thought that it was pretty cool.

24 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Dunno that Saarijarvi has any trade value atm, so I'm thinking we'd probably have to add at least a reasonably high pick.

I really want Foote/Fabbro, someone along those lines, and I'm guessing the Wings do as well. Really hoping they find a way to make it happen.

Tatar and a 2nd?...

anyone else see the Flames are inquiring about Howard and that the Flames have Valimaki on the available list , doubt Jimmy gets him thou.

Also hearing that some teams have asked about DDK, at this rate we could have half a new roster next season.

3 minutes ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

anyone else see the Flames are inquiring about Howard and that the Flames have Valimaki on the available list , doubt Jimmy gets him thou.

Also hearing that some teams have asked about DDK, at this rate we could have half a new roster next season.

Inquiring doesn't mean there will be a trade. I'd be shocked if DeKeyser gets traded, and I'd be surprised if any more than 3 (including Mrazek) get traded before Monday...

6 minutes ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

Heh if Howard is traded too this is going to be a s***show in goal with what’s left. 

3 hours ago, LoveMyRedWings56 said:

I'd at least want a 2018 2nd round pick+2019 3rd round pick+Aberg for Tatar that should be a pretty fair offer. If i'm Holland that's minimal i'm asking for Tomas Tatar.

A SECOND for Glenny?? Haha lower your expectations Kenny. A lot.

I hate the idea of moving Tatar when there’s many others that should go before him. But they are immovable, so the team loses a good young goal scorer because of that mess. f*** off Holland.

i was on another forum and people were saying tatar would have a hard time cracking the top 6 on nashville...i find that pretty crazy to believe

im beginning to be ok with sending green away for a top D prospect

im all defense before we worry about our offense 

Edited by brett