• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Do you really want the Sens to be the standard of how a trade deadline to be handled?

Absolutely not, but it would be nice to trade about 4 more players for more picks/prospects, but if we don't, meh...I'm sure we'll hear all the one liners why we didn't even trade 2 more.

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Green will miss his 5th straight game tonight. This worries me. We all hope it's precautionary, but what if it's not? I heard it was a neck injury? Any word on the severity?

it has to be just precautionary for the deadline. He probably tweaked something and they aren't taking ANY chances on losing that 4th and 5th round pick in 2099!

Here's what Khan had to say about it...

"Mike Green could end up missing the final six games before the trade deadline due to injury. Maybe it won't damage his trade value, but it certainly doesn't help. It is not considered serious. Green has participated in two full practices since then, including Friday. But it could give pause to potential suitors, including the Lightning."

46 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Surely Green will fetch more than this?

Of course. Why wouldn't he?

You went from saying Green will get at least a 2018 1st round draft pick AND a top prospect, to he should get at least a 2019 3rd round draft pick... shouldn't he?

Why the sudden change? Because of the "injury"? Assuming Green passes his physical, I'm sure he'll still net a nice return.

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Of course. Why wouldn't he?

You went from saying Green will get at least a 2018 1st round draft pick AND a top prospect, to he should get at least a 2019 3rd round draft pick... shouldn't he?

Why the sudden change? Because of the "injury"? Assuming Green passes his physical, I'm sure he'll still net a nice return.

:lol: Its because I am getting anxious and that anxiety is making me think we aren't going to get squat for him! All these "new" players that are becoming available just may take all the air out of my sails along with all the good deals away from Holland!

Plus trying to convince myself that we'll get a great return for him! we're due! Although the further Ottawa falls and sells the farm, that 2nd via the Rangers is looking like a low 1st!

How's this for an offer for Tampa: Mike Green, Ottawa's 2nd for a 1st and Cal Foote! :lol::ninja:

COME ON MONDAY!

Edited by LeftWinger

Alright against my better judgement. 

Green goes for a 2nd and Cal Foote 

Glenner goes for a 3rd and Leivo

Nyquist goes to Nashville for a 2nd 

Dekeyser and Helm go to the Jets for a 2nd and prospect/player 

If I get one I will be shocked.

29 minutes ago, matt198913 said:

Alright against my better judgement. 

Green goes for a 2nd and Cal Foote 

Glenner goes for a 3rd and Leivo

Nyquist goes to Nashville for a 2nd 

Dekeyser and Helm go to the Jets for a 2nd and prospect/player 

If I get one I will be shocked.

My God! This would be awesome! Not too keen on DD going away though...but oh well!

14 minutes ago, Dominator2005 said:

Green for Foote or 1st rounder. I don't think that we can get more (hopefully I'm wrong).

LG for 3rd or Leivo 

Nyquist/Tatar for Fabbro or 1st.

...and this would too!

7 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Here's what Khan had to say about it...

"Mike Green could end up missing the final six games before the trade deadline due to injury. Maybe it won't damage his trade value, but it certainly doesn't help. It is not considered serious. Green has participated in two full practices since then, including Friday. But it could give pause to potential suitors, including the Lightning."

Only in Detroit...

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

My God! This would be awesome! Not too keen on DD going away though...but oh well!

...and this would too!

I saw Leivo play quite a few games in junior. He was a great player, but haven't heard much about him since. Maybe cause Toronto has Matthews, Nylander, and stuff.

7 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Here is a snipit from Eklunds page...ya, ya its Eklund, but we have to have some rumors to talk about! :lol:

image.thumb.png.5935976104cb589182546a844695503e.png

Lundqvist? Really? I can see it though. He's spent his career in NY giving his all to help push the team to the top, but they always let him down. He might be fed up and want to win a Cup before he rots away there. I don't see NYI being in on him though. Too close of a rivalry. Would be like him going to NJ. And even if they were willing to do it, without checking i'm sure he has contract clauses that allow him to block it. And no doubt he would. If he moves, he'll want a contender. Calgary is intriguing though. They have a good team. An elite goalie could take them far.