• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Dominator2005 said:

Green for Foote or 1st rounder. I don't think that we can get more (hopefully I'm wrong).

LG for 3rd or Leivo 

Nyquist/Tatar for Fabbro or 1st.

i would do all of them and be happy. i think 1st and foote is too much though.

imagine the future for our defense with foote fabbro cholowski hronek and possible more from the 1st round this draft

3 minutes ago, brett said:

i would do all of them and be happy. i think 1st and foote is too much though.

imagine the future for our defense with foote fabbro cholowski hronek and possible more from the 1st round this draft

No way Green gets the Wings that haul. Even one of the two is pushing it.

It's just perfect that he's injured right now. Even a minor one. What a s***fest.

6 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

No way Green gets the Wings that haul. Even one of the two is pushing it.

It's just perfect that he's injured right now. Even a minor one. What a s***fest.

IMO green is faking 

he doesnt want to leave detroit weirdo 

7 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Most of us (myself included) have been thinking there's no market for guys like Ouellet and Booth. But maybe this trade is an indication that maybe, just maybe, we could trade one or both of these guys for a pick... I mean, if a 26 year old Davidson (20 points (8 goals, 12 assists) in 137 games) that was claimed off waivers this season can fetch a 3rd rounder, surely a 24 year old Ouellet (21 points (6 goals, 15 assists) in 134 games) could fetch a similar return...? Maybe we could get a 7th for Booth? Doubtful, but maybe...?

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:41 PM, HockeytownRules19 said:

It is great news! There are alot of teams that are looking for more scoring depth. I can see him going to ANY of the playoff teams, PLUS the bubble ones! Since we don't NEED to trade him, his return should be pretty good. Since it'll be a playoff team that wants him, the price should be a 2nd AND a prospect.  If I am talking someone like Vegas, who has tons of draft picks, if they'd send us an NHL ready/on the cusp Prospect, I'd take one of their 2019 2nds. They have a s*** ton of picks!

But in reality, if they are sending me an NHL ready prospect, or maybe a 1st or 2nd round prospect from last draft, I'd do it straight up. Tatar for High Prospect. And that would be acceptable from any team that wants to add scoring!

Edited by LeftWinger

so on the TFP site we are listed as having a interest in;

Max Domi

Oscar Klefbom

Ryan N-Hopkins

Tyson Barrie

Josh Leivo

Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Wings players listed as having teams interested in the;

Green

Tatar 

Nyquist

Glendening

Mrazek;   traded to the Flyers.

will look forward to see if any of these happen.

pretty good haul for a rental. Hopefully this gets the trade ball rolling. 

2 minutes ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

so on the TFP site we are listed as having a interest in;

Max Domi

Oscar Klefbom

Ryan N-Hopkins

Tyson Barrie

Josh Leivo

Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Wings players listed as having teams interested in the;

Green

Tatar 

Nyquist

Glendening

Mrazek;   traded to the Flyers.

will look forward to see if any of these happen.

Klefbom is an interesting one.. he had a good year last year and has regressed with most of the Oilers roster this year, but is still only 24. Might be fairly cheap.. especially compared to the rest of the d-men on that list.

N-H would be great if we could shed Nielsen or something in the other direction but i think him and most the other names would be more expensive than I’d be comfortable with us giving up at this point. Also, don’t think OEL is going anywhere, unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, amato said:

pretty good haul for a rental. Hopefully this gets the trade ball rolling. 

They got rid of Beleskey which is great for the Bruins.

Edit: Beleskey at 50%... not that good deal after all

Edited by Dominator2005

Well, Klefbom and RNH (IR right now) what would be the return?

Add Domi and OEL, again return?

I am not sure this is Holland's direction this season, he says he wants to shed cap, but if he could get those four in a couple of  package deals, for a good sensible hockey deal, what would that do to our rebuild? Would it cost us part of our Kid Core? Or would it maybe take some picks (that we may acquire tomorrow and or players like Nyquist/Tatar/DD/Howard/Prospects)

I'd really like to stay away from any talks of Larkin, Mantha and AA or our 1st this and next year. If those are deal breakers, then I guess I am out.

19 minutes ago, Dominator2005 said:

Tatar/Nyquist should net easily 1st rounder at this point.

Do you really think so? Prices do seem to be going up, but wow! If we traded all of Green, Tatar and Nyquist for 1st round picks? Holy Crap!

They could also bring players back too. If Nyquist is worth a 1st, would he be worth Max Domi? Would Tatar bring us Klefbom? If we traded Green for a 1st, could we flip that 1st along with Nyquist and a defensive prospect for Domi and OEL?

How about flipping Green's 1st and a 2nd along with Tatar and a prospect to Edmonton for RNH and Klefbom? Worth it for them? Too much payment for us?

Edited by LeftWinger

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Well, Klefbom and RNH (IR right now) what would be the return?

Add Domi and OEL, again return?

I am not sure this is Holland's direction this season, he says he wants to shed cap, but if he could get those four in a couple of  package deals, for a good sensible hockey deal, what would that do to our rebuild? Would it cost us part of our Kid Core? Or would it maybe take some picks (that we may acquire tomorrow and or players like Nyquist/Tatar/DD/Howard/Prospects)

I'd really like to stay away from any talks of Larkin, Mantha and AA or our 1st this and next year. If those are deal breakers, then I guess I am out.

Do you really think so? Prices do seem to be going up, but wow! If we traded all of Green, Tatar and Nyquist for 1st round picks? Holy Crap!

They could also bring players back too. If Nyquist is worth a 1st, would he be worth Max Domi? Would Tatar bring us Klefbom? If we traded Green for a 1st, could we flip that 1st along with Nyquist and a defensive prospect for Domi and OEL?

I don't see Oilers interest in any of Tatar/Nyquist for Klefbom as they needs D.

I could se KH trading Green and one of Tatar/Nyquist but not both. 

It’d be awesome to get him but OEL would definitely cost at least one of the young guns and one, if not both, first rounders and more. I think RNH would cost too much too. Great players, but I’d much rather get them through free agency (also most likely won’t happen).