• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Hartman gets a 1st a 4th and a player? I would think that would've been more than acceptable for Tatar.

1 minute ago, The Datsyukian Deke said:

Unbelievable...why cant we make steals like that??

You know the answer.

Edited by LeftWinger

9 minutes ago, kickazz said:

WOULD YOU GUYS STOP TEASING ME. 

I keep checking this site on my phone at work and I hear Tatar , Glending thinking they got traded.

WHERE IS THE FIRE SALE

Kenny has the firehose out and putting out the fire sale as we are 5 points from the playoffs

I'm just now turning on trade deadline talk for the day. By the sounds of the posts today, we might not be doing much huh? I'm surprised as some of these returns and don't get why we're not doing the same. Does Holland and Co really think we're making the playoffs this year and are trying to hold onto some of these guys?

3 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Holland better make a trade or Lefty gonna end up having a massive stroke.

I don't know where this comes from. Not even freaking or cursing today. But it is amazing these returns for lessor players than the ones we have "on the block."  But hey, we all know Holland can't make a good deal. He still has a couple hours to make us believe he is a good GM.

2 minutes ago, Jasper84 said:

I'm just now turning on trade deadline talk for the day. By the sounds of the posts today, we might not be doing much huh? I'm surprised as some of these returns and don't get why we're not doing the same. Does Holland and Co really think we're making the playoffs this year and are trying to hold onto some of these guys?

Green will be traded for sure. Sounds like interest in Glendenning and Tatar has been picking up.. that interest will need to be worth it though. We seem to wait until closer to the deadline to make deals usually.. time will tell.