• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

You would think he'd be after helm and Abby as well.

PLEASE TAKE ABBY, PLEASE.  In my opinion that's the worst contract we have and the fact he wears the A is crazy, give it to Larkin already and get him ready

7 minutes ago, amato said:

Yeah, I imagine the sens are using the deadline as a way to get talks started for a summer trade. Which seems like a bad idea; they’d get more for him for two playoff runs at his current cap hit, I’d think. I could really see them managing to mess up his trade sometime around the draft. 

Karlsson should never have been considered for trade in the first place. I guarantee Melnyk will f*** this up.

10 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

What I don't get is Yzerman has said he isn't trading anyone from the roster or Foote, so how else would be acquire Karlsson? He may as well give us that 1st for Green and get him down there. 

Ok.

I haven't heard anything about Foote, but I heard somehwere that if Yzerman goes for Karlsson, Namestnikov is likely in the mix much to Stevies dismay

Just now, LeftWinger said:

I can't find a link, but I've been watching since 8am, it was said by one of the group's in a duscussion.

Gotcha. No worries.. hopefully it’s speculation and they’re wrong :P but I wouldn’t blame them for not trading him. 

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Goys, what should I make for lunch?

Linguine with alfredo sauce, or linguine with a sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce?

I also have a tri-color rotini

The pasta-bilities are endless

Eat s*** and die 

Maybe they were referencing this ?

From the article http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/lightning/2018/02/22/lightning-not-planning-to-trade-from-current-roster/ 

The Lightning has all of its draft picks for the next three seasons and a deep prospect pool including defenseman Cal Foote and forwards Taylor Raddsyh and Brett Howden. But Yzerman isn't going to give up the farm – for Karlsson or anyone else – noting there's no guarantee a Stanley Cup would be the reward.

1 minute ago, kylee said:

I like Tatar and Gus but there needs be consequences for such poor team play. 

Unfortunately I think the term is too much to consider for most teams on both these players.

Tatar and Gus are more likely to move at the draft or in the summer, when teams have a clearer picture of where they are going for the next year.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Unfortunately I think the term is too much to consider for most teams on both these players.

Tatar and Gus are more likely to move at the draft or in the summer, when teams have a clearer picture of where they are going for the next year.

Same stuff we hear every TDL. Then come summer we hear they are best moved at the TDL. FWIW,  Calgary and Winnipeg had said the want players with term, not rentals.

Ok kenny, down to 1.5 hours. If you got something, give it to us.

Edited by LeftWinger

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Same stuff we hear every TDL. Then come summer we hear they are best moved at the TDL. FWIW,  Calgary and Winnipeg had said the want players with term, not rentals.

This is the 2nd time we've been sellers at the deadline in 20+ years. So when you say "every TDL" you mean last year right?

Anyway if Calgary and Winnipeg wanna make an offer sweet, I just think it's smarter to add term commitments in the summer when the waters are clear. But to each GM, their own.

4 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

The Stastny trade for a 1st (conditional) and a prospect (eric foley) bodes well for Green's return, i think.

Prices seem to be up again this year. Papa like.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs