• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Wow! I think green wouldve cost less.

I'm sure there is more than just McDonagh going back the other way...

EDIT: Well... maybe I'm sure. ;)

Edited by BobL

off mlive 

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2018/02/red_wings_trade_tomas_tatar_to.html

in article..

" That is the only trade the Red Wings made. They did not move defenseman Mike Green, a pending unrestricted free agent, due in large part because his value diminished due to a beck injury that forced him to miss the past six games. He is close to returning. The Red Wings have informed Green, 32, they would like to re-sign him in the off-season."

Didn't know he hurt his beck....LOL

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I guess as long as the phone call to the league is made before 3, you can iron out details until it's done.

Yea I'm just more wondering since ward said green wasn't being moved only way I see it possible is way under the radar which is here to do in Toronto 

5 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

off mlive 

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2018/02/red_wings_trade_tomas_tatar_to.html

in article..

" That is the only trade the Red Wings made. They did not move defenseman Mike Green, a pending unrestricted free agent, due in large part because his value diminished due to a beck injury that forced him to miss the past six games. He is close to returning. The Red Wings have informed Green, 32, they would like to re-sign him in the off-season."

Didn't know he hurt his beck....LOL

The beck must be right between his neck and back? :P 

So you're telling me you couldn't get anything for Green at all? I just don't buy this line one bit. A minor neck injury that he's close to coming back from shouldn't dramatically affect a deal for someone who only a week ago was considered to be the top guy available. Something doesn't smell right about this. They should've been able to get something from someone.

Edited by gcom007