• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't want to here it out of you. Vanek and Kovy are both RH and you like this and like them.

#BringBackBrunner

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sooooo here's why Mike Hoffman is expected to be traded at the draft...

Karlsson's wife files for an order of protection against Mike Hoffman's long-time girlfriend after Hoffman's girlfriend engaged in a campaign of harassment against the Karlsson family following the death of their first son.

She sounds like an absolutely disgusting person, and it speaks to Hoffman's character that he would stay with this woman through this.

wtf

Updates on the Senators situation with Hoffman and Karlsson:

A recap of Ottawa's year:

To recap:

• Owner threatened fans with moving team

• Franchise-best player being sold off

• Assistant GM Randy Lee accused of sexually harassing 19-year old bus driver

• Mike Hoffman’s girlfriend stalks and harasses Erik Karlsson and his wife online

• Team traded 1st-round pick in 2018 or 2019 that they’re now trying to get back

• Fans started revolt against owner including billboards

• Team’s most legendary player left for second time, this time from the front office

• Owner fired CEO, named himself new CEO

• Fan favourite Turris is shipped off

• Both goalies have career-awful seasons

• Not enough money for ushers in the third deck

• Town hall meetings where owner said Alfredsson wanted to leave

• Clarke MacArthur forced to retire from concussions

• Baby onesies outfit is recalled due to ‘choking hazard’

• Mcdonald’s gift cards were handed out on Fan Appreciation Night but the Senators forgot to activate them

• Sections closed off in the arena to increase seating capacity %

30 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

To recap:

• Mike Hoffman’s girlfriend stalks and harasses Erik Karlsson and his wife online

• Team traded 1st-round pick in 2018 or 2019 that they’re now trying to get back

• Team’s most legendary player left for second time, this time from the front office

• Mcdonald’s gift cards were handed out on Fan Appreciation Night but the Senators forgot to activate them

Seems Bryan Murray was the only thing keeping that organization from eating itself.

53 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

To recap:

Yeah. So? Kenny took Rasmussen ahead of Tippet and Vilardi. Call me when the Sens fan base have to deal with that

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Yeah. So? Kenny took Rasmussen ahead of Tippet and Vilardi. Call me when the Sens fan base have to deal with that

So Rasmussen tears it up this past season (with wrist surgery in the middle) and absolutely dominates in the playoffs and somehow we're still on about this garbage? What's done is done. Why can't we wait until these players actually all play in the NHL and then look back and see what was what. At the current moment, though, it looks like we have a very good prospect on our hands. For all we know, he'll be a better player than Tippet and Vilardi when all is said and done.

3 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I never liked Mike Hoffman's face and now I feel justified, assuming the allegations are true and he knew of course. That's pretty gross behavior and I'm extremely curious to know the motivation.

Check out his girls face. Even more punchable.

7 minutes ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

So Rasmussen tears it up this past season (with wrist surgery in the middle) and absolutely dominates in the playoffs and somehow we're still on about this garbage? What's done is done. Why can't we wait until these players actually all play in the NHL and then look back and see what was what. At the current moment, though, it looks like we have a very good prospect on our hands. For all we know, he'll be a better player than Tippet and Vilardi when all is said and done.

Should've drafted Hossa.

9 minutes ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

The hell? I was being sarcastic. You known, as if this generation of Wings fans know what it's like to truly suffer. Could have easily used the Daley signing as a reason to mock - complain. Someone help me out here. 

FWIW, I loved the Ras pick. 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Check out his girls face. Even more punchable.

Kudos to the editor for choosing that pic.

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

The hell? I was being sarcastic. You known, as if this generation of Wings fans know what it's like to truly suffer. Could have easily used the Daley signing as a reason to mock - complain. Someone help me out here. 

Sarcasm does not always translate via text. Good to know you were taking the piss on that one.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ha-KHANNNNNNNNNN!

1 hour ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

Sarcasm does not always translate via text. Good to know you were taking the piss on that one.

Yeah, people don't eat much crow around here. They usually just run from the table.

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Custance reporting that the Red Wings have offered Mike Green a contract

Just read that too. There's a one-year and two-year offer on the table. Holland not offering anything more than two years is a good sign of the direction of the team. I'd be okay with Green on a one or two year deal. Ideally we'd be able to ship out another defenseman, but I don't see that happening right away. Maybe at the deadline...