• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Are you talking this year? Or in general (long term)?

I mean I think it's possible, but doubtful, that he could play well enough this camp to prove he should get a spot over Glendening. 

2 hours ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

I'm sorry but Witko is Worthless.

I disagree. His name fills the s*** out of the healthy scratch box on the roster sheet. Turgeon is a couple letters behind. Unless they spell out first names. I don't know, I don't fill them out. Or read them. Or know if they're still a thing. Or care. Plus probably more Polack jokes. Point is it doesn't matter who the part-timers are.

1 hour ago, Buppy said:

I mean I think it's possible, but doubtful, that he could play well enough this camp to prove he should get a spot over Glendening. 

I disagree. His name fills the s*** out of the healthy scratch box on the roster sheet. Turgeon is a couple letters behind. Unless they spell out first names. I don't know, I don't fill them out. Or read them. Or know if they're still a thing. Or care. Plus probably more Polack jokes. Point is it doesn't matter who the part-timers are.

Polacks. Buncha worthless degenerates amirite?

6 hours ago, Buppy said:

Fair enough, but long term he seems like he could be a Glendening replacement, with hopefully a little more offensive punch.

So what if he does look like he could replace Glendening (or another bottom 6 forward) right out of camp? Would you still send him down or give him a shot to start the season? I'd like to see him given a spot out of camp if he "earns it", but I don't think Red Wings management would, regardless how he plays...

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm assuming Detroit will be among those 3-5 teams...?

He didn’t list teams. Seems like a fair guess that we’d at least call and see if there were any mutual interest though.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

There's only one team in LA. Dumby Dreger is FAKE NEWS!

Tavares to LA confirmed?! Kopitar/Tavares down the middle seems pretty alright okay :P  

7 minutes ago, amato said:

He didn’t list teams. Seems like a fair guess that we’d at least call and see if there were any mutual interest though.

Tavares to LA confirmed?! Kopitar/Tavares down the middle seems pretty alright okay :P  

Meh, Tavares / Larkin sounds better...

Seriously though, if he wants to go to a contender, Detroit probably won't be much of a consideration. If he wants to be "the guy", future captain, hockey crazed city with a brand new state of the art building, etc. Detroit should be up there at the top of his list...

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Meh, Tavares / Larkin sounds better...

Seriously though, if he wants to go to a contender, Detroit probably won't be much of a consideration. If he wants to be "the guy", future captain, hockey crazed city with a brand new state of the art building, etc. Detroit should be up there at the top of his list...

Yeah, I doubt he comes here. Would be awesome though. 

SO when does Nielsen's flight to LAX depart?

2 hours ago, Dabura said:

There's only one team in LA. Dumby Dreger is FAKE NEWS!

I read it the same way. Kings + Ducks only equals 2.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I'm still thinking the Blues might have the best chance at landing Tavares.

Ducks = fugly.

Since they took away the neg feature, this is where I "like" ur post, then take it away later just to mess with you.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd take that for sure. He has won a Cup and is Head Coach insurance if Blashill finds himself left on the side of the road.

46 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Word on the street is Chicago desperately wants to move Hossa's contract.

This is our chance, guys. Finally, FINALLY, we can have Hossa and Franzen on the same team again. Sort of,

:lol:

I address how this would work for us in the Draft thread. But not so we get Hossa back, more importantly to get their #8 overall.

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

I'd take that for sure. He has won a Cup and is Head Coach insurance if Blashill finds himself left on the side of the road.

Hey, welcome back, Lefty. Missed ya.

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not a big Bylsma fan. My general impression of him as a coach is he's not very good at it and he's kind of bad at it.

Fight me.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Word on the street is Chicago desperately wants to move Hossa's contract.

This is our chance, guys. Finally, FINALLY, we can have Hossa and Franzen on the same team again. Sort of,

Yep. The LTIR bRokED Wings.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Apparently you've never seen my bear when he's angry...Don't make him angry...Or else!

Why? Does he turn green and look like Lou Ferigno?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie