• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You never bring a bear with a chainsaw to a gunfight.

For sure but every American has the right to bear arms, and who are you to say who should and should not use their constitutionally granted rights to hold a chainsaw?

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Bulls***. This would be a terrible trade.

Well just be thankful that he's pulling this rumor from to cavernous depths of his own rectum. 

Posting s*** without a source used to be suspension worthy. And we know that Jonas knows alllllllll about what is and isn't suspension worthy. Right Jo maHo? 

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Yah, because a "rumors" thread would be real interesting with ZERO rumors.  I have a friend who supplies the arena with various paper goods.  He hears things from time to time through people he knows.  I relay what he tells me to you.  THAT IS HOW A RUMOR WORKS.  If I link a source, then It's just a fact.  I do that in other threads.  But I refrain from doing that here because I understand the word "rumor".

LOL. Right on. 

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Heard that Holland offered Athanasiou, 30th pick, 2019 2nd round pick to Edmonton for 10th pick. Chiarelli apparently has put it on ice.

:lol: You also hear this from a Paperboi? 

f52f49dcbb16422e06e2de7a07655869.412x412x1.jpg

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

:lol: You also hear this from a Paperboi? 

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Not sure if my paper boy is as reliable a source as Jonas' though. My paper boy is 15 years old, and has never stepped foot inside of Michigan, let alone the LCA. I can't say for sure where he gets his information... Seemed legit though.

Ahem, here's some real rumors to discuss

IMO ROR is a lot like Zetterberg. Not flashy but makes almost zero mistakes with and without the puck. Textbook hockey. Personally I really like these types of players, but who know's if we'd even have a shot at him.

Oilers Jumping in on Karlsson talks

Stastny would like to return to Winnipeg or Colorado in no particular order

Toronto and Tampa in talks for Vancouver's Chris Tanev

Kessell not opposed to leaving Pittsburgh via trade

30 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Ahem, here's some real rumors to discuss

IMO ROR is a lot like Zetterberg. Not flashy but makes almost zero mistakes with and without the puck. Textbook hockey. Personally I really like these types of players, but who know's if we'd even have a shot at him.

I've always been a fan of O'Rielly as well. What do you think it would realistically take to get him out of Buffalo?

37 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I've always been a fan of O'Rielly as well. What do you think it would realistically take to get him out of Buffalo?

Montreal needs a center so Buffalo will probably pick 1st and 3rd on Friday :P 

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Yah, because a "rumors" thread would be real interesting with ZERO rumors.  I have a friend who supplies the arena with various paper goods.  He hears things from time to time through people he knows.  I relay what he tells me to you.  THAT IS HOW A RUMOR WORKS.  If I link a source, then It's just a fact.  I do that in other threads.  But I refrain from doing that here because I understand the word "rumor".

jiFfM.jpg

11 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Heard that Holland has been offered Montreal's 3rd pick for Mantha and #6.  Holland apparently has put it on ice.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

So what you're saying is Holland should be calling Wilson to acquire O'Reilly?

That was genius.

10 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well just be thankful that he's pulling this rumor from to cavernous depths of his own rectum. 

Posting s*** without a source used to be suspension worthy. And we know that Jonas knows alllllllll about what is and isn't suspension worthy. Right Jo maHo? 

To be fair, a rumor is something that is unverifiable, or uncertain. If it could be proven, it would become a fact or falsehood. I mean, just because a "source" is listed, does that make in any more truthful?

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:
Image result for A.D. skinner Image result for principal skinner

I don't think either of these guys can play hockey.