• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Too bad we don't have much to offer in terms of blue line

Almqvist + Marchenko + Backman + Sambrook + Sproul + Ouellet + Lashoff + Kindl + Smith + Quincey + Ericsson + DeKeyser + Jensen + Hicketts + Renouf + Saarijarvi for 10th overall.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Almqvist + Marchenko + Backman + Sambrook + Sproul + Ouellet + Lashoff + Kindl + Smith + Quincey + Ericsson + DeKeyser + Jensen + Hicketts + Renouf + Saarijarvi for 10th overall.

The bolded are untouchable IMO

More goalies becoming available by the minute. I don't think Andersson fits our bill though...

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You don't have to convince me, I'm not interested in dropping a 1st for a possible starter, especially when we have my muse, my flame, Jimmy Howard still under contract.

Here's that Faulk rumor:

AA, Svech and #30. Rebuild liftoff!

Just now, LeftWinger said:

AA, Svech and #30. Rebuild liftoff!

Getting Faulk would be more of a quick retool move, tbh. (Semantics, I suppose.) Which would fit the Wings' apparent goal of being back in the playoffs within the next couple of years.

23 minutes ago, Dabura said:

maybe if you merge them all into one player you can get a decent D-man.

27 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Too bad we don't have much to offer in terms of blue line

Sign Green then trade him for #10

21 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The bolded are untouchable IMO

More goalies becoming available by the minute. I don't think Andersson fits our bill though...

Howard for Anderson.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com

Saying Hanifin may be a Red Wing today. Says we are leading the way with an offer they are taking serious. 

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Saying Hanifin may be a Red Wing today. Says we are leading the way with an offer they are taking serious. 

Eklund?

disappointed king of the hill GIF

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

22 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

18 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

CRL's da true MVP!

My staff thinks I yell at them bc I'm stressed out from working too hard, little do they know I'm just nervously scanning twitter and s*** posting, and that somehow stresses me out just as much.

Life is a meaningless march to an inevitable grave.

15 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Sign Green then trade him for #10

Howard for Anderson.

I last heard Canes were trying to lock up Hanafin long term. Would rather have him than Faulk IMO.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

My staff thinks I yell at them bc I'm stressed out from working too hard, little do they know I'm just nervously scanning twitter and s*** posting, and that somehow stresses me out just as much.

Life is a meaningless march to an inevitable grave.

I last heard Canes were trying to lock up Hanafin long term. Would rather have him than Faulk IMO.

lol and making memes on MS Paint.

You're the George Costanza of hockey.

giphy.webp

Aren't the Canes looking to move Skinner? What about something with Nyquist + something for Skinner? I think he would fit in great with his speed/skill/skating on the wing of Larkin. If I had to guess it may cost us too much for Skinner.

20 minutes ago, Datsyukian-Deke said:

Whoever would trade for Panarin would get a one season rental. Once he is a free agent he wants to test the market. 

Probably exactly why CBJ is shopping him now. Wonder if the Hawks knew about this, which is why they quickly scooped Saad back up..

No wonder we're out on Kovy