• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

Almqvist + Marchenko + Backman + Sambrook + Sproul + Ouellet + Lashoff + Kindl + Smith + Quincey + Ericsson + DeKeyser + Jensen + Hicketts + Renouf + Saarijarvi for 10th overall.

You win the day my friend.

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

AA, Svech and #30. Rebuild liftoff!

I would say that's about right. I'd do it.

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Sign Green then trade him for #10

Howard for Anderson.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com

Saying Hanifin may be a Red Wing today. Says we are leading the way with an offer they are taking serious. 

Yes please. If Holland can swing that without giving up #6 or Larkin he deserves the GM of the year already.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Probably exactly why CBJ is shopping him now. Wonder if the Hawks knew about this, which is why they quickly scooped Saad back up..

No wonder we're out on Kovy

This proves he's a new Kenny. The old Kenny would have been all over that.

10 minutes ago, LoveMyRedWings56 said:

Yep i  remembered hearing that, And he says that Givanni Smith reminds him of himself. Would love to see Simmonds wearing the red and white.

Me too, which means I can't possibly be a Mr. T fan, right?

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Kenny, don't do it. Don't you dare do it. Or so held me God...

Who are you calling on your phone? Let me see that phone.

*yoinks phone from Ken's hand*

*checks who he was calling*

DAMN IT KEN

typo or freudian slip?

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You win the day my friend.

I would say that's about right. I'd do it.

Yes please. If Holland can swing that without giving up #6 or Larkin he deserves the GM of the year already.

This proves he's a new Kenny. The old Kenny would have been all over that.

Me too, which means I can't possibly be a Mr. T fan, right?

Luke_Crywalker.png

18 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Luke_Crywalker.png

Exactly the reason why i love Ken Holland. He just does the job he was paid to do and doesn't give an expletive what anyone else thinks about it. His job is to keep those who put him into power happy and he does it. Even when he does things I don't agree with, I still laugh at all of those who totally overreact and act like the world is coming to an end because he did it. I just don't think any other GM could bring me that kind of entertainment. Now if only Ken used Twitter to talk about other owners, players, agents, coaches, managers, and refs, that would keep me entertained forever.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I really doubt Holland moves Howard, but I'd be curious to know what kind of offers he's receiving. If he could get us a couple high picks (2nd / 3rd round), I'd move him and sign any of the UFA goalies as a stop gap before one of the kids emerge.

This could be a reason we took that 2nd goalie yesterday in the 6th round, Victor Brattstrom. He's an over-ager (21 years old), and could be the closest to being NHL ready among all our goalie prospects. I doubt he has the highest ceiling, but has put up great numbers in Sweden's 2nd tier league. He'll be playing in the SHL this season, so we'll see how he performs against the best players in Sweden.