• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, Dabura said:

Holy poop, I'd forgotten Pacioretty's cap hit is only $4.5M. Way to waste one of the best bargain contracts in the league, Marc.

u7dhhZ1s6lhFlGo0-FlCJgBc6lUGWz3VFbD0IniL

Yo can Bergevin still defense? Cause on first sight I'd rather have him than Patches #Yoked

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

21 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

u7dhhZ1s6lhFlGo0-FlCJgBc6lUGWz3VFbD0IniL

Yo can Bergevin still defense? Cause on first sight I'd rather have him than Patches #Yoked

Its funny seeing a pic of a GM who is 53 years old standing next to an elite level athlete, and the 53 year old looks as if he would kick the 29 years old's ass with no problem lol.

27 minutes ago, kliq said:

Its funny seeing a pic of a GM who is 53 years old standing next to an elite level athlete, and the 53 year old looks as if he would kick the 29 years old's ass with no problem lol.

Dead serious. If i had to make a list of top ppl in the NHL id want to get a beer with Bergevin would be in the top 10

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Dead serious. If i had to make a list of top ppl in the NHL id want to get a beer with Bergevin would be in the top 10

I would grill him about 1996. Then the police chief would burst into the room and tell me I'm done cuz I'm pushing too hard and I'd tell him I'M NOT PUSHING HARD ENOUGH and the chief would ask for my badge and gun and then I would go rogue.

French Article on Patches

Essentially it says Pacioretty asked to be traded back in 2013-14, and then again last season.

More:

Should be noted that Walsh is Max's agent. Essentially he's calling the French article a load BS that is being fed to the media by the club. The deal to LA probably didn't get done because Max and LA couldn't agree on an extension.

Bergevin be shady AF

It's a tough situation, even if you assume there isn't any real animosity between the parties. Pacioretty's been producing above his pay grade for most of his NHL career and I'm guessing he wants compensation for all of those bargain years. Unfortunately for him, he'll be 30 in November and he's coming off a pretty miserable season. If I'm Bergevin, I don't want to give him a huge long-term deal, for obvious reasons. I think he deserves to Get Paid, but I wouldn't want to be the GM who gives him that payday.

"It never went that far, we were more interested in getting Max than Marc was with parting with him. Marc knows he has a very good player."

Habs media: Patches wants to be traded out.
Patches: I will gladly stay, but Habs are not trying to sign me
Robitaille: Habs wouldn't trade him, because they want to keep him

What a cluster f***.