• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What are you talking about? Who's getting angry? Great player? I said he's an upgrade over Christoffer Ehn. That's it. That is literally the extent to how "great" I think he is. If we don't claim him, oh well. I just wouldn't mind seeing him given a shot over Ehn. I also think he could be an upgrade over de la Rose, who we claimed a few months ago...

If we're claiming one of them (again, I dont care if we do), I'd much rather claim the $800K over the $3.1M bottom six forward...

Never said you were angry was just getting the impression you were making him out to be better than he is ... anyways as I’m sure you are I’m ty rattie’d out Lol I don’t care either way if we claim him or not , if we do let’s hope he turns it around 

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We could have another Suter/Parise thing goin' on here

Imagine if Yzerman/Holland traded or let Jimmy walk, then managed to sign both the Bob and the Breadman...

Think there going both to Florida , which would be good for us on Nyquist front cause Florida came out of nowhere and it knocks off panarin and gives us more value of Gus especially if one or two of stone and duchene resign 

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Think there going both to Florida , which would be good for us on Nyquist front cause Florida came out of nowhere and it knocks off panarin and gives us more value of Gus especially if one or two of stone and duchene resign 

Lebrun also predicting Panarin will land in Nashville

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lebrun also predicting Panarin will land in Nashville

Thanks for crushing my fabbro to Detroit dreams , instead a rival with chabot already lands him :( lol but ya I’m not expecting those 2 to stay with that joke of an owner and his big plans to splurge to the cap for 5 whole seasons lmao

oh well

2 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Thanks for crushing my fabbro to Detroit dreams , instead a rival with chabot already lands him :( lol but ya I’m not expecting those 2 to stay with that joke of an owner and his big plans to splurge to the cap for 5 whole seasons lmao

oh well

What? Ottawa traded for Fabbro?

59 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Haha no , just cause he said Pierre Lebrun was predicting panarin to Nashville so if that happens you’d have to assume fabbro would be involved ... we can breathe for now he’s still in the market lol

Or Tolvanen, 1st round pick, plus.

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Or Tolvanen, 1st round pick, plus.

True but like us sens have a lot more forward prospects coming I believe than d’s ... batheron,formenton,brown ... got tkachuk,white now ... who knows maybe your right, man I would just package Nyquist glendening and Jensen and pitch them with that depth there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make some serious noise and reach the western conference and in grasp of the cup and I don’t think we’d be lieing 

Granted, it's Wings media.

WOODS: "Think you might have another season in you, Nik? (hardy har har)"

KRONWALL: "Well, y'know, I'd certainly like to play another year. It all depends on how the body feels. Right now I feel pretty good. Just taking it one day at a time."

WOODS: "KRONWALL LIKELY TO RETURN. PRINT IT!"

KRUPA: "I'm not going to disagree with a fellow Wings media person, so I'll just say I think it's *somewhat more likely than not*. Yeah, that's good. That's real good. Noncommittal, but it'll get lots of people's attention. I love my job."

16 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Granted, it's Wings media.

WOODS: "Think you might have another season in you, Nik? (hardy har har)"

KRONWALL: "Well, y'know, I'd certainly like to play another year. It all depends on how the body feels. Right now I feel pretty good. Just taking it one day at a time."

WOODS: "KRONWALL LIKELY TO RETURN. PRINT IT!"

KRUPA: "I'm not going to disagree with a fellow Wings media person, so I'll just say I think it's *somewhat more likely than not*. Yeah, that's good. That's real good. Noncommittal, but it'll get lots of people's attention. I love my job."

Probably pretty accurate. I just really hope Kronwall hangs them up after this season. He's had a great career, but he's definitely lost a step, and just not an effective top four defenseman anymore. We have a log jam on defense as it is, and need to make room for Hronek full time next season. Call it a career Nik.

If we somehow get rid of Daley and Ericsson or DeKeyser I’m fine with him coming back for one more year to reach that 1000 games milestone. 

But what probably happens is: everybody stays, Kronner gets a 3,5 milion dollar contract and blows his knee and fails to reach a 1000 games anyway. 

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

If we somehow get rid of Daley and Ericsson or DeKeyser I’m fine with him coming back for one more year to reach that 1000 games milestone. 

But what probably happens is: everybody stays, Kronner gets a 3,5 milion dollar contract and blows his knee and fails to reach a 1000 games anyway. 

All 3 will likely be on the roster next season. No reason to bring back Kronwall. There isnt anything left for him to bring that cant be replaced by others already on the roster.

42 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

All 3 will likely be on the roster next season. No reason to bring back Kronwall. There isnt anything left for him to bring that cant be replaced by others already on the roster.

I agree but I wouldn’t really mind Kronwall as a seventh defenseman on a cheap contract on the conditions that atleast one of them are gone and Hronek is in the top four. I also think we should cash in on Jensen if we have the opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

I agree but I wouldn’t really mind Kronwall as a seventh defenseman on a cheap contract on the conditions that atleast one of them are gone and Hronek is in the top four. I also think we should cash in on Jensen if we have the opportunity. 

Cant re-sign Kronwall and Jensen and keep Hronek on the roster. Re-sign Jensen. Retire Kronwall. Cholo-Green, Daley-Hronek, DeKeyser-Jensen, E.

12 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Cant re-sign Kronwall and Jensen and keep Hronek on the roster. Re-sign Jensen. Retire Kronwall. Cholo-Green, Daley-Hronek, DeKeyser-Jensen, E.

I meant that we should trade Jensen this deadline. Seems there’s some buzz around him and if we can get a 2nd or multiple picks we should do it.