• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

So you like E? Think he’s a good player?

U think resigning him makes this entire franchise an automatic joke for years?

Like say they draft Hughes and sign Stone. Then next summer they sign Trouba and resign Ericsson. Total joke franchise? 

30 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

U think resigning him makes this entire franchise an automatic joke for years?

Like say they draft Hughes and sign Stone. Then next summer they sign Trouba and resign Ericsson. Total joke franchise? 

A lot of IF in your statement and what makes you think Trouba/Stone sign here? Not a guarantee we get Hughes even. 

Just now, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

A lot of IF in your statement and what makes you think Trouba/Stone sign here? Not a guarantee we get Hughes even. 

Of course not. Just pointing out there are endless scenarios where this team gets better in the next two years. Yet according to you, they will be a joke regardless, if they resign Ericsson. It's flawed logic. 

Anyway, all good. I get it. You hate Ericsson. It's OK.

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Of course not. Just pointing out there are endless scenarios where this team gets better in the next two years. Yet according to you, they will be a joke regardless, if they resign Ericsson. It's flawed logic. 

Anyway, all good. I get it. You hate Ericsson. It's OK.

It will be a joke if they do because we already are in a longjam on D as it is. Anyway, all good, I get it, you like Ericsson. It's OK.

3 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

It will be a joke if they do because we already are in a longjam on D as it is. Anyway, all good, I get it, you like Ericsson. It's OK.

He's got another year on his contract.

2020-21

No Daley. No Green. No Kronwall. 

Who's left?

Cholowski

Hronek

DeKeyser

Quick! Call a lumberjack...

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

He's got another year on his contract.

2020-21

No Daley. No Green. No Kronwall. 

Who's left?

Cholowski

Hronek

DeKeyser

Quick! Call a lumberjack...

No s*** he's got another year on his contract, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about resigning...

Green is only 33 and would be a perfect resign (already did once, my as well again). Daley and Kronwall will be done, bring up the young guys or how about free agency..?

23 hours ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

No s*** he's got another year on his contract, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about resigning...

Green is only 33 and would be a perfect resign (already did once, my as well again). Daley and Kronwall will be done, bring up the young guys or how about free agency..?

There have been several times I've completely forgotten that we have Daley lol

2 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Heard we are in talks with Winnepeg and Nyquist + Ericsson for their 1st in 2019 and 3rd in 2020 is on the table.

If that happens... Kenny can stay... Yzerman who?  But I'm afraid I'm taking this with an Everest sized grain of salt.

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Heard we are in talks with Winnepeg and Nyquist + Ericsson for their 1st in 2019 and 3rd in 2020 is on the table.

Where did you hear this ? Cause I don’t buy this for a second, the only chance this happens is if duchene,stone and panarin stay with their teams cause I’m sure that 1st is getting dealt for one of those guys otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I heard we're in talks with Calgary and Howard + Abdelkader for their 1st in 2019 and 2nd in 2020 is on the table. Also, Dallas are interested in Daley + 5th in 2019 for 1st in 2019. Looks like we could end up with FOUR 1st round picks this year!!!

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I heard we're in talks with Calgary and Howard + Abdelkader for their 1st in 2019 and 2nd in 2020 is on the table. Also, Dallas are interested in Daley + 5th in 2019 for 1st in 2019. Looks like we could end up with FOUR 1st round picks this year!!!

QFT !!!

2 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

QFT !!!

I heard leafs are willing to give up their first for glendening and one of ehn/de la rose. Unfortunately Holland thinks that's way too much to give up for a first round pick. Glendening alone is worth a first for fun

(Dont take this seriously please)

1 minute ago, Euro_Twins said:

I heard leafs are willing to give up their first for glendening and one of ehn/de la rose. Unfortunately Holland thinks that's way too much to give up for a first round pick. Glendening alone is worth a first for fun.

I'd do it for a mid 1st, but the Leafs are expected to pick in the 26-31 range. F*** that!

49 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

My source is a friend that works for the Wings at LCA.  I will keep you posted.

Is it the same friend that told you that Bergevin offered Holland the 3rd overall pick for the 6th overall pick and Mantha?... Maybe you should find a more reliable "source" / better "friend"...

21 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Is it the same friend that told you that Bergevin offered Holland the 3rd overall pick for the 6th overall pick and Mantha?... Maybe you should find a more reliable "source" / better "friend"...

Same guy.  He's VERY reliable, actually.  I just hear the start of things usually and that's it.  Not any of the back and forth after that.