• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Tweet is in Russian, and Google translate seems to have done a very poor job with this one, :P but it does mention the Red Wings as "should be thoughtful." I assume that's a bad translation to say that we're likely interested?

Translation:

Gusev wants around 8M for 2 years, Vegas, consider, offers 4M (the ceiling presses even after unloading). Columbus, Detroit and San Jose should be thoughtful

4 minutes ago, amato said:

Tweet is in Russian, and Google translate seems to have done a very poor job with this one, :P but it does mention the Red Wings as "should be thoughtful." I assume that's a bad translation to say that we're likely interested?

Translation:

Yes this is the tweet I was talking about. Didn't realize Detroit was mentioned!

Read something this morning that McPhee has already gotten calls about Gusev and that they'd like to get everything settled for themselves within the next week. Hopefully Stephen is on this one.

Gusev + Trouba and I might consider giving Yzerman a passing grade for this offseason ;)

24 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

This was fun. I wish offer sheets were a thing. Like a real thing. 

Cut the compensations in half and give the other team 24 h to match.

Fun fact: Last two big names that signed offer sheets (Weber in Nashville with Philly, O'Reilly in Colorado with Calgary) eventually had their asses shipped out of town. 

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh lerd

The Metro's a bunch of thirsty virgins, but I can't say I blame Gorton or Shero for being super aggressive. You don't sit on top picks, especially if you're trying to convince Taylor Hall to stick around.

44 minutes ago, Dabura said:

My source is telling me this has been tabled:

To Vegas: Jonatan Berggren, Boston's 2020 2nd

To Detroit: Rights to Gusev

To Boston: Chris Kreider, Mike Green (50% salary retained)

Wings looking hard at Marcus Johanssen.  Want him around 3 mil per, but his camp is looking north of 4.5.

25 minutes ago, amato said:

I hope it happens...Lou going in with no lube :lol:

Thing is though...Would Marner even 'want' to play for the Isles? Wouldn't it be funny if he signs the offer sheet thinking his beloved Maple Leafs would match, and then they don't..... 

EDIT - looking at the NYI cap - it appears that they only have roughly $8.6 million to play with (from the looks of it there's no LTIR $$$ to be had as well)...Hardly enough to entice Marner away from T.O.

Edited by F.Michael

28 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I hope it happens...Lou going in with no lube :lol:

Thing is though...Would Marner even 'want' to play for the Isles? Wouldn't it be funny if he signs the offer sheet thinking his beloved Maple Leafs would match, and then they don't..... 

EDIT - looking at the NYI cap - it appears that they only have roughly $8.6 million to play with (from the looks of it there's no LTIR $$$ to be had as well)...Hardly enough to entice Marner away from T.O.

Yah.  Its going to take 11 mil per minimum.

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

My source is telling me this has been tabled:

To Vegas: Jonatan Berggren, Boston's 2020 2nd

To Detroit: Rights to Gusev

To Boston: Chris Kreider, Mike Green (50% salary retained)

Wings looking hard at Marcus Johanssen.  Want him around 3 mil per, but his camp is looking north of 4.5.

How did Kreider get in the mix? He’s a Ranger ain’t he?

On 7/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Mojo just agreed terms with Buffalo. 2x4,5.