• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

If we're going after "one of Larkin's best friend's", I'd prefer to go after Werenski...

Speaking of Columbus, I like Alexandre Texier.

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

There's no way the Red Wings are giving up next year's 1st round pick, but they may eventually dangle their 2021 1st round pick (which was the pick mentioned in this trade).

Ah. Good call.

Hmmm.

Risto would be expensive...and while he's a gifted offensive guy, he's lousy in his own end. I don't think he's worth what Buffalo will be looking for.

If the Wings were going to add a veteran Dman, it should've been someone like Gardiner. Doesn't make a bunch of sense to give up picks + prospects just to help the Wings suck a little less. Plus it'd just be another guy blocking the kids that are ready.

Edited by solarion

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I like Risto, and I think the talk about him would be different if he wasn't a Sabre.

But we have Seider and Hronek and Bowey and Kaski. If anything I want an improvement on the leftside at this point (weird to say). All we have their is Cholo and McIsaac. Not sold on either yet.

Isn't this what I was saying just a few weeks ago, and you were arguing with me? Anyway, yes I agree (or you now agree with me)... We are in bigger need on the left side than the right at this point. Unless a trade falls into our lap, I'd just assume stand pat for now. No need in making any monster trades until we see what we have in some of these prospects.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Isn't this what I was saying just a few weeks ago, and you were arguing with me? Anyway, yes I agree (or you now agree with me)... We are in bigger need on the left side than the right at this point. Unless a trade falls into our lap, I'd just assume stand pat for now. No need in making any monster trades until we see what we have in some of these prospects.

We were arguing about specifically swapping Mantha for Risto. It was my opinion that Risto holds more value than Mantha. Like BPA I think it's smart to always trade for value.

That all said, I don't want or need Risto on this team. Only if the Sabres were willing to give him up for cheaper than what I perceive him to be worth.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We were arguing about specifically swapping Mantha for Risto. It was my opinion that Risto holds more value than Mantha. Like BPA I think it's smart to always trade for value.

That all said, I don't want or need Risto on this team. Only if the Sabres were willing to give him up for cheaper than what I perceive him to be worth.

Your opinion was wrong... That seems to be happening more and more lately. What's going on with you? Everything okay?

18 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Your opinion was wrong... That seems to be happening more and more lately. What's going on with you? Everything okay?

NOPE NOT WRONG

Pretty pissed about Seider's demotion though. But I'm afraid the only one you need to be worried about is Yzerman. Guy's lost it.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

15 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

NOPE NOT WRONG

Pretty pissed about Seider's demotion though. But I'm afraid the only one you need to be worried about is Yzerman. Guy's lost it.

Maybe they are holding Seider back for the season so he can win the Calder next season breaking the drought.  Look on the bright side, we're both still right about Zadina being a dumpster fire :)

1 hour ago, mackel said:

Maybe they are holding Seider back for the season so he can win the Calder next season breaking the drought.  Look on the bright side, we're both still right about Zadina being a dumpster fire :)

Pretty clear factions are forming. Team Seider and team Zadina. You can't possibly like one and also like the other.

Team Seider here is a small faction, but we're resilient and growing in strength. Sure Yzerman dealt us a blow today, but we will bounce back and come back stronger when Seider makes this team b4 Zadina does.

Team Zadina on the other hand? They're on the defense. They've been on the defense for nearly a year now. They don't realize team Seider is grinders. We're gonna fight for every last inch and chip away at them little by little. The seeds of doubt are already growing in their minds.

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pretty clear factions are forming. Team Seider and team Zadina. You can't possibly like one and also like the other.

Team Seider here is a small faction, but we're resilient and growing in strength. Sure Yzerman dealt us a blow today, but we will bounce back and come back stronger when Seider makes this team b4 Zadina does.

Team Zadina on the other hand? They're on the defense. They've been on the defense for nearly a year now. They don't realize team Seider is grinders. We're gonna fight for every last inch and chip away at them little by little. The seeds of doubt are already growing in their minds.

The Pro-Zadina faction isn't Anti-Seider y'know. Seider will make the Wings before Zadina. That doesn't make Zadina a bust. I consider myself Pro-Seider and Pro-Zadina.

35 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

The Pro-Zadina faction isn't Anti-Seider y'know. Seider will make the Wings before Zadina. That doesn't make Zadina a bust. I consider myself Pro-Seider and Pro-Zadina.

You're like Vegan in a hummer with leather seats. Pick a side and blindly follow it.

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Team Seider is blinded by hate. Team Zadina is all love, baby.