• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Ohhhhhh, I'd love to move some of our young D depth here now.  Obviously they have Schneider as a core piece, but if the Red Wings could move one of Buium / Wallinder / Johansson, a forward prospect like Niederbach / Mazur, and a pick, or less, I would strongly, strongly consider it.  

9 hours ago, _SP_ said:

Ohhhhhh, I'd love to move some of our young D depth here now.  Obviously they have Schneider as a core piece, but if the Red Wings could move one of Buium / Wallinder / Johansson, a forward prospect like Niederbach / Mazur, and a pick, or less, I would strongly, strongly consider it.  

I think Bertuzzi + 2nd gets it done.

6 minutes ago, mackel said:

Well Zadina is a bust, but then again your assessment of him is so flawed maybe Turcotte is actually good?  This is such a conundrum!

My assessment of Zadina is fair. Also if you knew anything about U22 prospects I wouldn't need to tell you Turcotte has been a disappointment. But you've proven many times on this board that you don't. 

21 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

My assessment of Zadina is fair. Also if you knew anything about U22 prospects I wouldn't need to tell you Turcotte has been a disappointment. But you've proven many times on this board that you don't. 

I've paid no attention to Turcotte... I know they wouldn't include Byfield.  Not sure on Vilardi, so I used Turcotte.

I do follow Zadina and well he's barely a top 9 forward.

19 minutes ago, big man said:

Vaxed Larkin is at home with the covid coof, might even die

Unvaxed Bertuzzi is in his Boston private suite thinking about how that C will look on his jersey

If it was the Da Vid league would have said he was in protocol...

If it was an injury ..be no biggie unless his neck is jacked beyond playing again..and they are trying to figure out a path forward.

OR  because this is a RUMORS thread...

Alcohol issues?

Drug issues?

Boy/Girl friend issues?

Family issues?

Jealous over Bert's constant mentioning due to the non-vax status and wanted some press?

Has decided Hockey is too dangerous due to his recent conversion to Buddhism