• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

This is good evidence.  I think I might have to admit you have won this debate.  I take advanced stats seriously.

973256-ai.jpg

I've run the algorithms. All outcomes seem to suggest this IS NOT sarcasm. Whoa.

22 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

There's also that urban myth that Draper was sad-faced clown when he had to take Raymond over Perfetti...............

This one lol

22 hours ago, bIueadams said:

He gets no credit for Raymond. Bruh was pissed when he announced that selection.

I honestly got that impression from Draper...I was certain Perfetti was gonna get drafted by Detroit - all the ties between the player/org.

Grand Master Y had other plans...

Edited by F.Michael

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

I honestly got that impression from Draper...I was certain Perfetti was gonna get drafted by Detroit - all the ties between the player/org.

Grand Master Y had other plans...

Draper drafting Mazur and his son. He's a nepotistic lil *****.

This could be the high dollar left handed blue line mentor we have been seeking. Doesn't hurt that he's Swedish too to mentor Edvinsson, Johansson, Wallinder, and Lindstrom.

He'll be 31 to start the season with x5 years left at $7.26.

Apparently the new GM in VAN, Allvin, wants his contract off the books, and wants to reform the team around their young core of Pettersson, Hughes, and Demko by acquiring players in their age bracket.

This was OEL's first season with the Nucks, and really the first disappointing season of his career. Nucks were also a mess until they brought in Boudreau. Could have a total bounce back season this coming year.

We can afford and need to spend to get to the floor. I figure a deal looks something like Hampus Lindholm's, but cheaper since OEL is overpaid and we won't require them to retain on salary.

To BOS: Lindholm
To ANA: 1st + 2nd + 2nd + Vaakanainen (former 18th overall pick)

To DET: OEL
To VAN: Zadina + Suter + 2nd + 4th

3 hours ago, Betterovwithfedorov91 said:

Would definitely want Canucks 1st round 15th overall pick in return if were taking oel off their books. Canucks need to cut cap space I beleive so

Doesn't hurt to ask.  I think the B's overpaid for Lindholm at the deadline, so if Vancouver really wants to clear salary in this deal, straight up for Zadina might be enough.  That's where I'd start, and ask for their #1 in exchange for our #2.  We definitely can use someone like OEL right now.

Per Friedman and others

Erik Karlsson could be on the move, multiple teams interested. Toronto rumored to not be bring back Campbell or Mrazek. JT Miller likely to be moved this summer. Giordano expected to stay in Toronto. 

9 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Per Friedman and others

Erik Karlsson could be on the move, multiple teams interested. Toronto rumored to not be bring back Campbell or Mrazek. JT Miller likely to be moved this summer. Giordano expected to stay in Toronto. 

Would have to be heavy compensation taking Karlsson at 11.5 for 5 more seasons. If they can eat half they might get a good return.

Mrazek is still under contract for 2 more seasons.

1 hour ago, redw1ngs said:

Would have to be heavy compensation taking Karlsson at 11.5 for 5 more seasons. If they can eat half they might get a good return.

Its speculated they want to cap dump mrazek like how we got staal. I would welcome that loser back for a nice pick. 

7 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Per Friedman and others

7 hours ago, redw1ngs said:

5 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

2024 1st and 2nd

If you look hard enough thru the muck of this pandemic (to find sumthin remotely entertaining) is how  some GMs royally F*CKed themselves with these bloated dead whale carcass contracts.

Former Sharks GM Doug Wilson has proven equal to Chiarelli in regards to bone-headed signings...Honorable mention goes to Dubas.

Edited by F.Michael

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

If you look hard enough thru the muck of this pandemic (to find sumthin remotely entertaining) is how  some GMs royally F*CKed themselves with these bloated dead whale carcass contracts.

Former Sharks GM Doug Wilson has proven equal to Chiarelli in regards to bone-headed signings...Honorable mention goes to Dubas.

Toronto has zero grit.  Its sad.

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Toronto has zero grit.  Its sad.

They have Simmonds, but he proved his worth by doing stupid chit this playoffs...But yeah - the Leafs cont to be a team that's exceptional in the reg season.....And that's about it.

I was shocked to have heard Shanny is keeping Keefe/Dubas around for another season.

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

They have Simmonds, but he proved his worth by doing stupid chit this playoffs...But yeah - the Leafs cont to be a team that's exceptional in the reg season.....And that's about it.

I was shocked to have heard Shanny is keeping Keefe/Dubas around for another season.

Shannys own hide is probably too tied to Dubas and Keefe at this point. He had Babcock and Lou and opted to ship out those two HOFers for Dubas and Keefe. All he can do now is double down until hes fired. 

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Shannys own hide is probably too tied to Dubas and Keefe at this point. He had Babcock and Lou and opted to ship out those two HOFers for Dubas and Keefe. All he can do now is double down until hes fired. 

Shanahan is dumb.  Cant believe the rest of the world cant see it.  One look at him, and I know he's dumb.

6 minutes ago, town123 said:

I'm starting a rumour right now.   We're going to move Bert to the Leafs in a deal involving Matthew Knies.   Thoughts?

I don't think Bert is moving to any Canadian team anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I don't think Bert is moving to any Canadian team anytime soon.

I think the border situation will be different by the time Sept comes around.   Leafs looked into Bert and Shanny knows they needed just a little more grit in the playoffs.   Pressure is on for the Loafs again and hopefully they will overpay.

13 minutes ago, town123 said:

I think the border situation will be different by the time Sept comes around.   Leafs looked into Bert and Shanny knows they needed just a little more grit in the playoffs.   Pressure is on for the Loafs again and hopefully they will overpay.

Ok, lets say Trudeau resigns. What do you suggest they give back to us in terms of cap hit? They cant afford him without gutting the team further. They ran a 20 man roster on some nights this season because of the cap.

Also; if they were to add Bert, both him and Bunting would be up for new contracts after next season. How do they solve that? Bunting is on his ELC. Big raise coming.

If you are gonna start a rumor about Bert being traded the Leafs might not be the best choice of destination. Knies looks nice tho.

8 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Ok, lets say Trudeau resigns. What do you suggest they give back to us in terms of cap hit? They cant afford him without gutting the team further. They ran a 20 man roster on some nights this season because of the cap.

Also; if they were to add Bert, both him and Bunting would be up for new contracts after next season. How do they solve that? Bunting is on his ELC. Big raise coming.

If you are gonna start a rumor about Bert being traded the Leafs might not be the best choice of destination. Knies looks nice tho.

I could see a package starting at Nylander + Mrazek + 1st.

They unload a bunch of cap. Swap wingers. All for the price of some nice picks. Maybe more than a 1st.