• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/02 GDT : Detroit Red Wings @ Ottawa Senators : 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

Why in Zeus's butthole was Kronwall on the ice in the last minute? 

Stealth tank.

1 minute ago, puckbags said:

Moral victories are for losers but we played hard tonight. My problem is that we don't even have our best players on the ice at the end of the game. Jensen was great all night and is nowhere to be seen at the end of the game. 

I feel like we played hard but not smart. Lots of skating and trying to do stuff, but not much in the actual execution department. Struggled to get to the inside all night, struggled to generated sustained o-zone pressure all night, struggled to move through the neutral zone all night, allowed Ottawa to move too easily through the neutral zone all night.

Kind of felt like a "Here's how it's gonna be when Zetterberg's gone" preview.

Edited by Dabura

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I don't think he stopped giving a f***. I think he's just too old and slow and overburdened.

"Yes I did"

rtxoxeo_comp.jpg

11 minutes ago, brett said:

zetterberg stopped giving a f*** 5 games ago

season over

era over

The Zetterberg era has come to an end.

Larkin, Mantha, AA ya'll better get your s*** together soon. The LarkthAA era is highly anticipated.

In all of this, I have a couple of questions...

WTF is Chris Ilitich doing? It's time to make an executive decision. He cannot be happy, how can he allow This to be happening. There's no guarantee, if you tank, that you'll even get the top pick. Make a ******* decision, if you cannot trade him, waive Ericsson, get some cap relief, bring up a player that will help. If Kronwall won't retire, do the same. Make a ******* decision Chris!

You got close. ;)

Regarding the game: I got the impression, that the Wings were willing to win this but didn't have the ability to pull it off. Wether this is due to bad coaching or overall player quality (probably a combination of both) I don't know. Time to dig in. This is going to be a long season.

48 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

You got close. ;)

Regarding the game: I got the impression, that the Wings were willing to win this but didn't have the ability to pull it off. Wether this is due to bad coaching or overall player quality (probably a combination of both) I don't know. Time to dig in. This is going to be a long season.

I've never been a fan of tanking, as I don't think its the right solution, just look at Edmonton. But I'm all for it this year if it means a chance at dahlin. I believe he is the big piece we need to turn this team around.

LOSE ALL THE GAMES!

51 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I've never been a fan of tanking, as I don't think its the right solution, just look at Edmonton. But I'm all for it this year if it means a chance at dahlin. I believe he is the big piece we need to turn this team around.

LOSE ALL THE GAMES!

My favorite thing about Edmonton is the amount of tanking they have done and the return they got on those investments.

Traded away:
Taylor Hall
Jordan Eberle
Nail Yakupov
Matthew Barzal
2nd round pick

Return on those trades:
Adam Larsson
Ryan Strome

Like all the years of tanking before McD were basically a complete failure and they got nowhere near a good return on any of those picks. Tanking destroys team culture and destroys the value of assets. They're beyond lucky they got McD. Key word is luck.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

My favorite thing about Edmonton is the amount of tanking they have done and the return they got on those investments.

Traded away:
Taylor Hall
Jordan Eberle
Nail Yakupov
Matthew Barzal
2nd round pick

Return on those trades:
Adam Larsson
Ryan Strome

Like all the years of tanking before McD were basically a complete failure and they got nowhere near a good return on any of those picks. Tanking destroys team culture and destroys the value of assets. They're beyond lucky they got McD. Key word is luck.

What if McDavid got a career ending injury 

Game over Edmonton

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Traded away:
Taylor Hall
Jordan Eberle
Nail Yakupov
Matthew Barzal
2nd round pick

Return on those trades:
Adam Larsson
Ryan Strome

gJdcjg.jpg

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Traded away:
Taylor Hall
Jordan Eberle
Nail Yakupov
Matthew Barzal
2nd round pick

Return on those trades:
Adam Larsson
Ryan Strome

Man, Chiarelli's killing them. He learned nothing from his time in Boston.

6 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

lol, at least he has the balls to post it publicly instead of just hiding behind pms...

Right like the racial ones you post in PM's. I agree.

SMH this guy is still at it. 

Edited by kickazz