• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

11/6 GDT - Red Wings at Canucks - 10:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

WOW jaw of steel, that was impressive.

Yea I was working at that game. Pretty sure that was the end of Kaleta’s career. He shattered his hand in that fight and wasn’t 100% for a long time after that. I remember him not being able to fight at all so he was pretty much useless.

Just now, BinMucker94 said:

Yea I was working at that game. Pretty sure that was the end of Kaleta’s career. He shattered his hand in that fight and wasn’t 100% for a long time after that. I remember him not being able to fight at all so he was pretty much useless.

I know the name but don't recall him being around for too long. I tend to remember the more reputable goons like Domi and Probert.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I know the name but don't recall him being around for too long. I tend to remember the more reputable goons like Domi and Probert.

I'm actually surprised how long Kaleta has carved out a career in Buffalo. He's absolutely useless as a player, and not a Domi or Probert in the fighting department. He does fight though. I think it's a Dan Cleary type arrangement where the Sabres organization just loves the guy. Idk, maybe BinMucker knows.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm actually surprised how long Kaleta has carved out a career in Buffalo. He's absolutely useless as a player, and not a Domi or Probert in the fighting department. He does fight though. I think it's a Dan Cleary type arrangement where the Sabres organization just loves the guy. Idk, maybe BinMucker knows.

Number9 would know, I think he lived in Buffalo for a long time. Hated that guy but he had good hockey knowledge and had a thing for armpits. 

be5ad44a4ea54dafc18636469934286a

Edited by kickazz

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Off the ice he’s a great guy. Probably one of the nicest guys to talk to out of all the players and coaches when I was there. He knew exactly what he was there to do and did whatever he could to stay in the NHL. He has absolutely zero skill but he drove opponents crazy. Threw a lot of boardline checks and a ton of left handed haymakers.