• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

11/11 GDT - Red Wings vs Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Fire Blash!!!! Come on Kenny, I know you peek on the message board after games. Fire Blash and you will rectify all those terrible contracts, Abdelkader, Helm, Nielsen, Ericcson, Tatar, Weiss, Krupp, Franzen. You will be forgiven for getting Eric Cole as well and losing a good prospect. Kenny are you listening to me??????!

Three days until our next game.

It will be Game 2 of a big November homestand.

Wings need to generate more HYPE! and putt more butts in the seats. If not by winning games, then by some other means.

Palms are sweaty. Mom's spaghetti.

Guys. Guys. Could it finally be time for...

spideyani.jpgspideyani2.png
spideyani3.pngA BIG TRADE?

Great effort tonight. Both goalies were excellent. Worst turnover of the night ended up in our net. It's scary how much better of a goalie Howard is than Mrazek at this point. This team isn't good enough to do this snowflake goalie tandem. Play Jimmy as long as he's hot. 

1 hour ago, kjw25 said:

Fire Blash!!!! Come on Kenny, I know you peek on the message board after games. Fire Blash and you will rectify all those terrible contracts, Abdelkader, Helm, Nielsen, Ericcson, Tatar, Weiss, Krupp, Franzen. You will be forgiven for getting Eric Cole as well and losing a good prospect. Kenny are you listening to me??????!

This made me laugh. Not out loud but that kind of laugh when you fart in public and no one actually heard it. 

16 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Great effort tonight. Both goalies were excellent. Worst turnover of the night ended up in our net. It's scary how much better of a goalie Howard is than Mrazek at this point. This team isn't good enough to do this snowflake goalie tandem. Play Jimmy as long as he's hot. 

This made me laugh. Not out loud but that kind of laugh when you fart in public and no one actually heard it. 

654-e1343835413558-242x300.jpg

49 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I'm getting real tired of watching Helm and Nyquist right now.  Not a bad effort overall tonight though, except maybe a bit during that 3rd.

Helm is so bad It's hard to watch. He has speed and absolutely nothing else.